Blue Eyes -Chapter12

I woke up with light shining on my face, I rolled over to be met with the hard floor. "Ow! Motherfucker!" I groaned, I just laid there facedown on the floor. "Oh my god beth are you okay?" I heard a voice above me saying a panicked tone. I looked up to see lukes face. "Wait where am I?" I asked cautiously,he pulled me back up in his bed and cuddled me. "You were really drunk so you crashed here babe" He croaked as he stroked my hair, I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. "Thankyou luke you're the best boyfriend ever" I mumbled, he kissed the top of my head softly and I sat up. "Shit I need to get home before my mum gets up" I exclaimed, I jumped out the bed and found my top, I threw it on and checked my hair in the mirror, it had not moved since yesterday. "You look beautiful" luke mumbled as he came and hugged me from behind. "Thankyou babe, you guys should come to mine today my mum has to work a double shift so I have a free house." I mumbled, he leaned down and kissed my shoulder and a stroked his hair. "Luke I have to go sweetie but you'll see me later" I cooed, he left me go and I picked up my bag and shoes and left.

~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~

The  boys were on their way over so I was quickly straight in out my room, I emptied my bag and pulled out my camera and art pad. *ding dong* I ran down the stairs to open the door, I straight eyes out my clothes quickly and opened the door. "Hey beth" a choir of boys said before they walked in my house. "Wow, your house is huge!" Michael exclaimed. "Not as big as the one I had in Chelsea, this one is tiny" I said casually, the boys ran upstairs to look around, I chased after them as they peaked in all the rooms. "My rooms the one at the end of the hall way so let's go in there, I don't want my mum to get annoyed that things get messy or broken" I chuckled the boys all ran to my room, my room had plain white walls with a king size bed, a large tv on the wall, a walk in wardrobe, a box filled with art supplies and a blank canvas in the corner. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked as they flopped on my memory foam bed. "What do you do when your alone?" Ashton asked. I walked into my walk in closet and pulled out a box, I walked back and sat on the floor as I pulled out a hookah. "I think we have some drink downstairs in the celler and I can order pizza, what do you think?" I smirked, the boys nodded. "I am not smoking that though" said luke, the boys all agreed, I rolled my eyes and ran to the celler and got 4 large bottles of cider. "Can someone help me carry these up please?" I called up to the boys, luke ran to the rescue and took 2 of the bottles up. "Thanks sweetie" I chirped, he just blushed and placed them on my bedroom floor. "Right you guys get started on them and I will order pizza" the boys opened a bottle each and had a swig from it. I set up my hookah and began puffing away as well as ordering pizza online for all of us. *click*  I looked up to see luke holding up my camera and taking photos of you. "Luke stop it" I laughed and placed a hand over my face. "But you look so pretty" He cooed, the other boys just turned on the TV and laid across my bed. "Thanks luke, you can take a few more and that's it okay?" I warned, I took another puff and blow the smoke out, luke took another photo. "Here I'm gonna show you how to take really good ones" I pulled him gently to sit next to me. "Guys! Do a pose!" I asked them, they all sat up cross legged and smiled. "Right luke you need to twist this to get better focus and then you need to hold it steady then you can take the photo. " He followed my instructions and snapped the perfect photo. "Thanks babe."