Blue eyes - chapter 60

I woke up the next morning in Louises room, I was in the rocking chair with a blanket draped over me. I closed my eyes to try and go back to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. "Louise you have school" luke cooed, she tooled over and stuffed the pillow and quilt over her head. "Come on little girl, I think your mum's gone out." He whispered as he sat on her bed. "It's too early for this" she whined in her squeaky voice. "Well I guess I'll just have to tickle you" He chuckled as her tickled Louise, she giggled and kicked her feet. "Daddy stop it! I..I'll get up" she giggled and shreaked, luke stopped tickling her and tore the quilts off her. "Mommy?" Louise said in a confused voice, I opened my eyes back up and rubbed them. "What time is it?" I groaned, I stood up and stretched. "7:45, you feeling okay today? And what are you doing in here?" Luke said as he came over and hugged me. "Honestly? I have no clue, last thing I remember was going to bed last night." I yawned, he giggled and kissed my forehead gently. "I think you must have sleep walked cause you were in bed when I was last night" He smirked, I blushed and whacked his chest playfully. "Louise is still in the room" I whispered, I let go of luke and made my way over to Louise who was sat on her bed smiling. "Mommy can I have lucky charms for breakfast?" She batted her eyes at me and pouted. "Yes sweetheart, let's go get danny up" the last part I groaned, Louise shook her head and stayed on her bed. "I don't like it when her throws things at us" she giggled, I kissed her head and took her hand in mine. "Well your daddy makes amazing cereal, in fact it's the only think he can make." I whispered loudly so luke could hear. "Hey! I make a mean sandwich." He said sternly and he pointed at me. Louise burst into a fit of laughter and clutched her teddy bear tightly. "Danny is at school today so if anyone is being mean go find him and stay with him" I said sweetly.

I walked into Danny's room to wake him up. "Danny, wakey wakey!" I cooed. He grabbed the first thing on his side and threw it at me with out looking. I got hit in the head by a lego house, it shattered on my head before falling to the floor. I put my hand up to my head and it was bleeding. "DANIEL HEMMINGS! Don't throw things at me, you've really hurt me now" I yelled, he sat up instantly with wide eyes and looked scared. "I'm sorry mum I didn't mean to hurt you" He said shakily, I sat on the bed beside him and stroked his cheek. "You've thrown worse," I giggled. "Now you have to get up because you have school, I want you to watch your sister because she's really scared and upset to go back to school." I soothed as I stroked his cheek and kissed his head. "Now I'm guessing you want fruit salad for breakfast?" I smirked, he frantically nodded and ran towards the kitchen. "Wait for me!" I called after him, I chased him to the kitchen and picked him up and threw him on my shoulder. "I got you now!" I giggled, he started tickling me so I put him down on his tiny feet. "Take a seat next to lou lou and I'll get you your breakfast too." I smiled, luke was on his phone leant against the cabinet sipping his coffee. I went into the fridge and got a contained filled with fruit salad. "There you go dear, eat up then go brush your teeth." I smiled as I passed dan the container with a fork. "Thank mum" He chuckled, I lent back on the side next to luke and nudged him. "I never got the chance to say good morning did I? " I smiled, he put his phone on the side and looked at me with a smile that soon vanished. "Eh what happened to you?" I whispered as he held my cheek in his large hand. "Lego house, Danny doesn't like waking up" I giggled, luke pouted and kissed my cheek. "Are you okay?" He cooed. "I've had worse done to me, I'm fine luke" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna get ready, watch these two little monkeys" I whispered to luke before walking off into my bedroom.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Bye bye baby's I love you, be good and take care. Danny no violence unless they hit you or your sister first." I said sternly as I pointed at him, I saw the woman from yesterday staring at me by the main entrance, I smiled at her bruised face and body but turned my attention to my kids again. "Louise if that boy try to hurt you kick him in the balls" I whispered to her, she smiled and giggled. "I love you mummy, I'll see you after school" He chirped, after people hurt her and beat her down my little girl was still smiling and chirpy about everything, and that's what amazes me about her. The woman with purple bruises kept giving me glances and filthy looks. I walked back to my car and she walked to hers which was parked infront of mine. "Bitch" she said bitterly as she walked past me. "Oh look it's barney the purple dinosaur, oh no wait barney was a cheap slur like you" I said in a bitchy tone, I climbed in my car and put my seat belt on before starting my drive home. Stupid bitch, doesn't she know when you play with fire you are bound to get burnt.