Blue eyes - chapter 114

A few weeks later

Louise pov

I woke up with warm arms around me, I felt little circles being rubbed on the small of my back and a smile against my neck. The warm sun was shining in through the window making me feel it's warmth. "Morning" I mumbled, Harry pulled away from hugging me to look at me, I hid my face in the pillows and pulled the covers up. "I don't have my make up on, don't look at me." I mumbled. "Morning beautiful, you don't need any make up, you look perfect." His voice was raspy and soft along with the look in his eyes. I slowly lifted my head to look at his face. "You are so soppy, I like it." I whispered, he leant in and gently kissed me, it was so slow and loving it made my heart beat faster. "Maybe we should stay here all day." I smiled as we pulled away, he nodded and pulled the covers up. "I'd like nothing more lou" He whispered, he pulled me closer to him and I was feeling the butterflies in my stomach explode. *knocking* "Harry you up mate?" I heard uncle ash. "Shit. Don't come in here, I'm not dressed." Harry called to him, I quickly grabbed my clothes and hid in the wardrobe. "I'm coming in." Ash called out before opening the door to see harry pulling on his jeans. "Why were you still in bed? It's 12 in the afternoon mate." Ashton exclaimed, I began getting dressed when I realised I left my top behind. "I'm was...um up most of last night, I was shopping for...shoes." He was such a bad liar, I had shoved on harrys singlet and tied my hair up. "Mate don't lie to me, did you have a girl over?" Ashton teased, I heard harrys nervous laugh echo throughout the room. "N-" "her tops here, where you hiding her?" Ashton laughed and I heard some footsteps approach, I hid right at the back behind the clothes. "Ash stop looking, please...y..you can't do this...I. .I have a right to priva-" the wardrobe door swung open and I don't think he sa- "Louise?" Ashton saw in shock. "Shit!" I muttered, he looked like he was going to faint. "It's not what it looks like." Me and harry said at the same time, Ashton looked from me to harry then back at me. "So if I look in his bin I won't see a used condom?" Ashton looked in the bin and saw that we were both lying. "You can leave the wardrobe now I suppose." Harry gave me a hand up and pulled me out the wardrobe. "You are both in deep shit, Louise your dad is going to kill us. What were you thinking?!" He yelled, I sat on harrys bed and sighed. "I said this would happen didn't I?" I told harry, I got my bag and car keys from his bedroom side. "Look I'll see you around, ash I'm sorry." I sighed and left, as soon as I got in my car I headbutted the steering wheel. "Why? Why? Why?!" I shouted.

Harry pov

"So when you said you liked that girl, was it Louise?" Ashton asked me, I just sat on my bed with my jaw clenched and fists clenched. "Yeah and now you've fucked it all up, she's never gonna talk to me again! Thanks a lot you absolute prick!" I yelled at him, he looked taken back by my statement. "Mate...why didn't you just say? I would have stayed out of it." He said sadly, I laid back in bed and hugged the pillow that still smelt a little like her. "Well it's too late now." I sighed, I felt the bed dip and ash patting my back. "I can call her back over" He offered. I know he only ment well but he serously fucked everything up. "She won't listen, you know she won't...just go, you ever done enough damage." I huffed, he tussled my hair just like Louise did, I moved away from his hand and turned away from him. "The boys are actually coming over for a chilled day, but I will stay out your way...and I won't tell luke." He said softly, I rolled over to face him and saw his sad face looking at my sad face. "Might as well tell him cause no doubt Louise is gonna be pissed off, I don't care anymore." I frowned, Ashton huffed and pushed me. "It's just a girl, you're like luke when beth ran away." He groaned. "Oh my god, you love her! You love Louise! Mate, you have to call her!!" He exclaimed, I looked at him and tried to smile. "I...I think I do, I've known her for a long time and I feel so different around her, like she could do no wrong." I smiled, ash pushed my phone in my hand and I saw he had dialed her number already.