Blue eyes - chapter 78

I was waiting In the playground talking to massies mum and just talking about tomorrow. "Yeah I have her all packed up, she usually goes to bed at around 8 and i will call just to tell her good night-" I rambled, I was cut off by her mum swiftly. "Don't worry about anything, okay?" She soothed. "Yeah, Louise has never left me before so I'm a little nervous" I sighed, I saw my little girl running towards me and she jumped I to my arms. "Mummy, today we played football in P.E and my team won, I scored a goal!" She exclaimed, I kissed her cheek and placed her on my shoulders. "Well when we get home I want you to run straight up to your room and I will bring up mummy's special ice cream." I smiled up at her. "Really?! Thanks mummy!" She giggled, I placed her off my shoulders and into the car and buckled her into her seat. "Let's get home" I sighed and pulled out the school parking lot, I took the quick way home and as soon as I parked up I looked back at Louise.  "Straight upstairs, pinky promise?" I said shakily. She linked out pinky and kissed them. "Pinky promise mummy." She mumbled. We both climbed out of the car and walked inside, Louise walked past the boys and ran up to her room. "Who's that?" Mike said looking up the stairs as Louise turned the corner. "Mum, can I have my Ice cream now?!" She called down to me, I walked off into the kitchen and go her a small tub of cookie dough ice cream and a small spoon. "Mum?! So you have found some one?" Luke  said in an icy tone. "No luke I haven't, now I'll be back in 2 minutes." I sighed and ran up after my little girl, I went into her room and passed her the ice cream. "Mummy who were those people?" She smiled and asked sweetly. "I will tell you later, do you want to come downstairs now?" I shaked, she nodded and ran down the stairs. "Wait for me then!" I called after her and ran down the stairs, she giggled and reached the bottom of the stairs. "I win, you lose." She tease and poked her tongue out. "You cheated!" I whined and reached the bottom, she went and flopped on the sofa next to calum. "Hello tall person" she giggled, I Walked round the kitchen and looked back at her. "Don't bounce on the furniture lou, you know better" I smiled sweetly and grabbed a ribeina carton. "How old are you lou?" Ashton asked her in a small cute voice. "4, how old are you?" She giggled as she turned on the TV, I choked on my ribiena which made all attention turn to me. "I'm okay.." I coughed, luke came and sat on the bar stool next to me. "So she's your little girl?" He questioned quietly, I turned to face him and I smiled a small smile. "Yeah, her name is Louise." I said shakily, luke looked at her carefully and smiled. "She looks just like you" He said breathlessly, I looked at my empty carton and placed it in the bin. "She doesn't. I don't have dimples of natural dirty blonde hair, I certainly am not tall." I said with a small laugh, he looked back at her as she picked up the remote and turned it to watch American horror story. "Oh so who's her dad?" He said a little loudly, calum sat up from the sofa and looked at him. "Unless you're fucking brain damaged and have no eyes, I don't know how you can ask that question. Luke it's quiet clearly you!" She yelled at luke, Louise had her hands over her ears and her eyes squeezed shut. "Calum don't yell, Louise doesn't like it." Mumbled making my way over to Louise, I crouched down infront of her and moved her hands. "Louise no one is shouting anymore." I spoke softly, she opened her eyes and pouted. "I want to go to bed." She whispered, I picked her up and took her upstairs. "I will be back in a minute guys." I spoke quietly, calum looked really upset and guilty, I walked upstairs with Louise hugging my body tightly. "Are you sure you wanna go to bed? I'm making mac and cheese for dinner." I whispered to her. "I will just play in my room" she sighed, I placed her down and kissed her cheek. "If you need anything call for me, I'm only downstairs." I cooed, she walked into her room and did turned on her small CD player. She was listening to a disk I got her last week, all time low. I walked down stairs and listened to her music playing lightly throughout the house. "So Louise is mine?" Luke said from behind me. "Oh fucking hell!" I gasped and turned round.  "You scared the shit outta me" I held a hand on my chest and slowed my heart rate. "Sorry. Louise though?" He was shaking and looked scared. "Yes, her name is Louise hemmings and she was born 7 months after I left oz." I stated calmly, luke pulled me in for a bone crushing hug and held me tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" He whispered in my ear, I hugged him back and smiled. "What for?" I mumbled against his chest. "Asking you that question, not being here for you and not being here for Louise. " He sounded like he was gonna cry, I pulled away from the cuddle and looked at him with sympathetic eyes. "It's fine, Louise is fine and I'm okay" I rubbed small circles on his cheeks with my thumb and smiled. "Can I kiss you?" He asked shyly, I hesitantly nodded. I leaned up and he leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss, it was like our first kiss, filled with electric and fire works which made my stomach erupt. "Right, Mikey and calum pay me five pounds. I won the bet." I pulled away from luke and looked at them " What bet?" I said a little out of breath. "We all made a bet on lukes romantic plans. I said he would kiss you and these losers said you wouldn't kiss him."Ashton chuckled, I frowned at the boys and pouted. "Guys that's...mean" I whined, luke was cuddling me from behind and placing kisses on my neck. "Oh by the way I got you three presents, I got away from lukes grasp and ran to the conservatory, I grabbed the three boxes and took them to the boys on the couch. "Awww you shouldn't have" Mikey cooed, I shrugged and bounced on the floor. "Open it them!" I exclaimed. They tore open the paper and laughed. "Thanks for the blow up sex dolls beth, I can see you put some thought into this." Ashton spoke sarcasticly, calum frowned and looked at me."Why do I have a bloke, I'm not gay!" He whined, I giggled and sat back on the sofa. "Well you're always saying 'I love you guys' to the boys so I got you a guy you can really love" I sniggered, luke sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me. "Where's my sex doll?" He whined, I looked up at him and smiled. "I didn't know you were coming." I mumbled, he cuddled my side tightly and kissed the top of my head.