Blue eyes - chapter 54

The boys and me all made beds on the floor and watched telly. "So...how are the kids doing?" Calum asked as he nudged me. "Good..I suppose, how are you guys?" I smiled a small smile. "We're good, we just finished a big tour which was boring except when mike fell down the stairs with his suitcase." Ashton sniggered at the last part. "Oh my god! That's horrible" I hugged mike and peppered his face with kisses. "Stop it mum" He whined like a little boy. "In our defence he was trying to surf on his suitcase, he tried to surf down the stairs and fell" Calum giggled, I hugged Mikey and tussled his hair. "He's such a kitten" I said in a cute voice, the others laughed and sniggered. "Let's go to sleep, I'm really tired." Mike and Ashton said in unison. I tucked them in and kissed their foreheads. "Night boys" I whispered. "Can you sing to us too?" Calum said cheekily, I quietly laughed and looked at him. "Don't push it hood"  I looked over at lukes sad eyes, I tucked him in too and kissed his forehead. "Night luke" I whispered quietly. "Night beth" He said sleepily.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The boys were all fast asleep but I wasn't, I was wide awake. I got up and made my way to the kitchen and opened a bottle of peppermint schnapps, I had about half the bottle and decided to put it back, I looked at the sleeping boys and made my way to the music room. I opened the door and saw Louise tossing and turning. I ran to her side and soothed her. "Shh baby girl it's just a dream." I whispered to her, she stopped stirring and smiled. "I love you mommy" she mumbled and then went back to sleep, I climbed in between my kids and snuggled up to them both. "Night kids" I exhaled as I grew sleepy. I felt myself about to fall for luke again and I started to feel scared and insecure.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Wake up you lazy bitch!" Someone shouted at me, I rolled over and buried my face in the pillows and held the quilt close. "Daniel hemmings, mind your language" I grumbled, I felt someone warm and big hugging Me, I snuggled into their chest and tried to go back to sleep. "Beth, Louise is on fire" He whispered to me, I sat up and looked at everyone in the room with one sleepy eye. "What time is it?" I groaned. "7 mommy" Louise said cheerfully, I laid back down and closed.my eyes. "Wake mummy up at eight, it's too early" I sleepily mumbled. "Beth get up " the person beneath me chuckled, I bolted up and looked at luke who was still laying down. "Okay I'm up, let's get some breakfast kids." I yawned and I picked Louise up on my shoulders. "I want veggiemite on toast!" Louise giggled, Danny was behind me holding my hand. "I want fruit salad!" Daniel exclaimed, I placed Louise on the bar stool and Danny sat beside her. "What's the magic word?" I said giving them the eyes. "Pleaasssee" the said sweetly in unison. "That's better, maners do not cost anything" I smiled at them, they giggled and pulled silly faces. "Are you gonna make us breakfast?" The four boys poked their heads around the corner. "Uncle calum offer to teach me football and I told him you taught me a while ago" Danny giggled. "Yeah, I taught him keepy uppys and headers. His friends dad taught him the rest." I mumbled, I took the toast out from under the grill, I went to close the door and burnt my arm on it. "Mother fuckers! " I hissed. "Mom! Language!" Dan shouted at me, I looked over at his disappointed face. "Sorry Daniel I burnt my hand on the grill" I whined, luke came and looked at it. "Looks painful, put it under the water" He said kindly, he placed my hand under the cold running water. "Thankyou" I mumbled, he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "You're welcome beth" He whispered, I took my back out from the icy water and carried on making breakfast. "Thanks mom" my kids said with mouths full of food. "Don't talk with food in your mouths, it'd bad maners" I said as I played with dans hair. "Sorry mom" they droned, I kissed the tops of their heads and walked out the room. "I'm going to get dressed quickly, dan keep and eye on lou and don't break anything" I giggled as I left the room. I went in my room and shut the door, I looked in my closet and found my denim shorts, a white top with writing on it and a blue over shirt that was a bit too big for me. I picked out my black lace underwear and my white frilly socks. I peeled my onsie off my body along with my dirty undies. I pulled on my panties when the door opened. "Oh um sorry beth" luke stuttered as he covered his eyes. I quickly done up my bra and sorted out the straps. "Come in, I don't want anyone else seeing me half naked." I sighed, luke came in and shut the door behind him. "the kids said they're gonna be late for school, so hurry up and get dressed" luke stuttered, i looked in my closet for my sunglasses. "Well I can't find my sunglasses" I said as I looked on the floor. I saw them nearer the door, I picked them up and as I went  to leave but I bumped into luke. "Oh sorry luke I. .I didn't see you there." Said quietly, he lifted my head with his hand and looked in my eyes. "It's okay beautiful" He said just above a whisper. The next thing I knew me and luke were kissing, it was luke fireworks went off in my brain, a million butterflies exploded in my stomach and electricity flowed through my veins. I missed these lips. I quickly pulled away and moved towards my bed. "I'm sorry" I said brethlessly. "Don't be " He chuckled, I quickly put on my clothes and done my make up. "Hurry up mommy" Louise said as she came bounding in my room with her uniform on. She had her black skater skirt with a white shirt and a baby blue cardigan on. "Oh sweetheart let mummy do your hair." I sat her down at the dresser and brushed her long blonde hair. "I don't like school, why do I have to go?" Louise asked as she looked at me with her big blue eyes. "No body likes school but we all had to go, unless your me, I was a nerd and loved school because I had great friends to go with." I smiled at her and rubbed her rosy cheeks, she smiled up at me before looking in the mirror. "When are we going on our trip? I can't wait to go on holiday!" Louise squeaked, I smiled at her as I finished curling her hair. "You have this week at school then it's the holidays, then we go for 3 days" I said softly as I put a flower head piece on her head. "Good because it's boring here." She huffed, I giggled at her and picked her up. "When ever your angry just say bubbles, because you can't say bubbles angrily" I looked at her eyes and kissed her nose, she scrunched up her nose and smiled. "Is your brother ready?" I asked her, she shrugged and kissed me on my nose, I scrunched up my nose and smiled. "Okay let's go get danny  and then let's go to school" I plopped her down on the ground. "No need mom I'm here, now let's go before Mr morrisy starts being an a..alpaca" He stopped himself from swearing and smiled at me. "Yeah you were gonna say asshole, Daniel Hemings don't talk about adults like that." I said in a disappointing tone. "Sorry now let's go" He said as he picked up Louise and ran to the car. "Luke watch the boys and i will be back soon" I spoke quickly.