Blue eyes - chapter 119

Harrys pov

I can't believe she would do this again, I was driving to mine so she didn't have to face luke again. "Baby where we going? Are we going to the skatepark?!" She giggled, I looked over at her and she was fiddling with the hem of her top. "What you doi-" was all I manged to say before she pulled her top off. "Louise! What are you doing?" I asked her, she laid her head on the window and carried on laughing. "It's really hot harry" she whined. "Yeah well, welcome to australia (!)" I said with sarcasm. *ringing* I clicked the dash board and answered the call. "Hey I'm driving can I call you back?" I asked, Louise was now asleep again. "Dan and phil are here and I was wondering if you've found Louise? " Luke asked hopefully, I looked over at her as she was fighting the pull of sleep. "Not yet, I'm looking though. I will find her" I lied, Louise now was holding her hand out the window letting the breeze waver over her hand. "She better not be at the skatepark again, I swear to god i-" "No luke I looked there and she wasn't there. I need to go because..I just do" I said and hung up. "Babe close the window, please." I said, she nodded and closed the window. We pulled up to my house and I pulled her top back on. "Hey! It's too hot" she whined, I climbed out my side of the car and over to her side, I pulled her over my shoulder and locked her car. "Put me down" she laughed and patted my back, I saw Ashton give me a funny look along with mike who was confused. "Oh hi guys" she giggled as I walked through the hall way. "Nobody call luke or beth, I will explain in 2 minutes" I called to them, I place lou on the bed and tucked her in. "Bed time lou, get some sleep." I sighed, she nodded and hugged the pillow tightly to her body. "Night harry, you're the best" she yawned. I left the room and quietly closed the door. "Care to explain how Louise is here? Luke said she was missing" mike said from behind me, I almost jumped out my skin and turned round. "Funny story. Luke pissed her off and she ran off to...The skatepark, but I won't take her home so luke can just piss her off again." I explained and quickly Walked to the kitchen for some food. "Wait is she baked?" Ashton asked, I slowly turned round to look at him and saw he was equally as pissed.  "In her words 'she's baked like a cake.' But she's asleep now Any-" I began but was rudely cut off by mike. "Dan and phil wanted to see her though, what the hell are we gonna tell them?!" He shouted, I shrugged and sat at the table. "Luke thinks she just on a walk about so give it about 2 maybe three hours and we can wake her up, but don't tell luke." I said sternly, Ashton looked away quickly and coughed. "Ash? Please tell me you didn't?" I sighed and laid my head down on the table. "I was worried mate, I'm sorry. Besides he's my mate." He mumbled. "I'm your family! Plus you didn't hear what he was saying to her" I yelled, ash sat opposite me and looked at me. "Well it can't be that bad-" mike began. "He said that everything that's happening with her is her fault and that she's a liar, like she wasn't already scared and upset and then he had to go and say that to her. She's not going back till she's ready." I ranted, mike pulled out his phone and dialed lukes number. "Hey I'm on my wa-" luke chimed but was cut short by mike. "Don't bother. Luke she's asleep and to be quite honest she's not in a good way, Harry told us what you said too" He mumbled, luke sighed and then there was a silence that followed. "Look I was angry and upset about everything that's happened these past few days and I just needed to get it out" He sighed. "Well Louise is asleep in my room sleeping off what ever the hell she took because she was hurt and upset, luke it wasn't her fault and you've made her think it was." I argued, Ashton was giving me the eyes as if to say stop bit I carried on. "Her bedroom door didn't get stuck she locked herself in there for 3 days so she didn't hurt anyone by mistake and the only reason she came to the hospital was on the understanding that I wouldn't let anything bad happen and I failed. She's scared shitless and you're making her worse by shouting about her being a liar." I ranted, the phone hung up and a car pulled in the drive way, the first thing I done was walk to my room to see if Louise was asleep and she had put my headphones on and was asleep to the sound of Metallica, not my personal favourite lullaby but okay. It had only been an hour and half but she was sound asleep and dad clearly oblivious to what is happening. "Cuddle..." She mumbled in her sleep and rolled over on her back. "Aww baby" I laughed and laid beside her. I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek gently. She snuggled closer to me and kissed my chest. "Cuddle" she mumbled in her sleep again. The door slowly opened to reveal a sad looking luke, he sat on my desk chair and bit on his lip ring. "I'm sorry harry, sorry you had to hear what I said and nd sorry you had to deal with her like this." He sighed. "It's not me you have to say sorry to, it's Louise." The faint sound of Metallica played in the silence that was between luke and I. "I know- is that Metallica? " He asked, I looked at the phone and nodded. "I don't like Metallica. They aren't the best band." He chuckled, I nodded in agreement and sighed. "It's better than motionless in white, she made me listen for 10 minutes the other day and it was agony." I laughed, she moved a little and whined about me being so loud. "Shut up" she groaned and pulled up the quilt. "Okay all you had to do was ask nicely." I laughed and nd tickled her sides a little, she sat up and pushed me a little. "You're such a jackass" she mumbled.