Blue eyes - chapter 40

Calum's pov

Beth has been in the music room for hours now, she's mainly been playing the piano quiet a lot but about 2 hours ago she went quiet.

"Do you think she's okay?"Michael asked me."Yeah she's probably just on her phone." Ashton said. Suddenly the music started up again, it was quite loud and really relaxing. "How do we explain to luke that munchkin has locked herself in the music room and won't come out?" I asked the boys. They shrugged and carried on playing on their phones.

Beth pov

I was currently playing someone like you by Adele and singing along as well. "I heard that you settled down that you found a girl and you're married now. I heard that your dreams came true I guess she gave you things I couldn't give to you. Old friend why you so shy? Ain't luke you to hold back or hide from the light. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited bit couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it I hope you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over." I stopped playing when my baby gave me a hard kick. "Ow! Okay I guess you don't like Adele." I winced. Being pregnant was no fun at all. I treated boys like meat, I was getting fat, I couldn't play guitar or drums and this baby is bruising my insides and giving me kidney shots. "Oasis- wonderwall" I sang along until I heard loud banging on the door. "If you don't want to be sexually harassed then go away" I called up to who ever was on the other side of the door. The knocking continued so I got up and answered the door to be faced with a shirtless luke. I covered my eyes and turned around. "It's not funny luke, my hormones are playing up and Urgh!" I groaned and rested my head in my hands, two arms wrapped around me. "Then maybe we could do some thing about it" He whispered in my ear. Don't do it! Don't do it! "Oh what the hell?" I kissed my roughly and pulled him inside the room and locked the door.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"That was-" I started but couldn't finish. "Yeah" luke panted. I snuggled up to his side and kissed his shoulder. "I love you luke" I yawned, he wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head lightly. "Is it because I wore a condom or because I'm the best?" He smirked. "Both" I sleepily mumbled. I put my bra and panties on quickly and laid back down. "You usually wear my t shirt, why aren't you wearing it?" Luke asked as I muzzled my head into his chest. "I'm too big " I quietly mumbled into his chest, I hated it so much. "What did you say babe?" He asked again. "I said I'm too fucking big and fat and discussting!" I stood up and walked out the room to bump into the boys, I carried in walking to here wolf whistles. "Oh bite me!"  I shouted to them. I walked into my wardrobe and put on a large baseball top and some sweats.  "Baby girl can I come in?" Luke cooed. "If you've come here to comfort me then go away" I sniffled,luke came in and sat beside me. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, being big is apart of having baby but it's all worth it. Babe I love you no matter what." He cooed. "Thanks luke, I love you too" I sniffled.