Blue eyes - chapter 32

Luke came in with a big smiled on his face and sat on my bed. "What's up babe?" He said a little out of breath. "Please tell me last night you used protection because it's not in the bin or my room." I said a little nervously, he looked at his hands as he twiddled with his thumbs. He looked back up and me and shook his head lightly, I pushed my hands through my hair and paced the room. "Luke you do know how baby's are made?" I said worriedly. He stood up and hugged me to stop me from pacing. "Babe don't worry it was one time, I'm sure you're just panicking." He cooed, I hugged him back and let out a sigh. "You're right, I'm sorry."  I sighed contently and snuggled into his chest. "Let's go back downstairs babe." He cooed. I took his hand as he lead me downstairs.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Guys let's go for a walk along the beach, it's boring just watching Mikey beat your sorry arses at C.O.D" I whined, the boys all set down their controllers and put their shoes on. "Let me just grab my keys." I ran upstairs and grabbed my keys and straightened out my clothes and ran back down stairs.

We all took a long walk along the beach and shared many laughs and jokes. The boys told story's of great things that happened on tour and spoke about how much they missed Australia. "What did you do whilst we were away?" Michael asked as he gave me a nudge. "I done my exams and arty stuff, I found out my mum has a new boyfriend and read a lot of books and I moved out of home." I sounded so boring right now. "How did your exams go?" Luke asked, he nudged me. "I'm hoping it went well, I still haven't got a letter or anything yet but I think it should come before school starts back up. Luke pulled me in for a kiss, I was on my tippy toes and he was leaning down too. I'm such a short ass. "I love you luke" I mumbled, he slowly pulled away and smiled. "I love you more, let's go home." He chuckled.