Blue eyes - chapter 73

6months pregnant and feeling like a balloon. I had ignored many calls from all the boys even Michael, I felt horrible and mean ignoring them so I turned on the TV. "The drummer from 5 seconds of summer, Ashton irwin is currently resting after an operation due to a severe case of apendicitis. Get well soon from all of us." I Instantly found out what hospital he was in and called him up. "Hello?" He groaned. "Oh my god Ashton I heard about what happened, dude apendicitis?!" I exclaimed. "Well I'm in a hospital in Dublin and the boys have abandoned me so I'm all lonely." He croaked. "Mate you sound like shit." I giggled. "But how would you feel if I came to see you for today, you can't tell the others though because the agreement we made." I said sternly but softly. "I would love you forever and ever, I'm dying for company. When can you get here?" He giggled achingly. "Tonight maybe, I warn you I will be wearing extremely baggy clothes though." I giggled putting on my top that hid my bump a lot. "Why? Did you lose your other clothes?" Ashton giggled. "No I got fat so I'm hiding it all, what's your excuse for wearing a paper dress?" I sassed. "Okay fair point, I'm sure your not that fat." He scoffed. "The other day I got asked when's the baby due? When I said I was not pregnant the woman apologised so much." I sighed and lied. "Ouch!" He hissed. "Well I'm on my way to come see you now so good bye." I sang and hung up. I grabbed my pass port and a small bag of clothes and make up. I felt the skin move on my stomach and I felt my insides hurting.  "Stop kicking Louise, uncle Ashton will get suspicious of us." I whispered and rubbed my bump under my top. "Let's go see uncle duhbrain" I chuckled.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Finally I was at the hospital desk waiting for a receptionist to come back, the recently rushed of because I woman's waters broke unexpectedly. She sat down at her chair and blew a strand of hair out her face. "Sorry lovely, can I help you?" She said in a song irish accent. "Yes I'm looking for my brother Ashton irwin" I said in a worried tone. She told me the ward to go to and I ran down the maze if corridors and through a lot of creaky doors till finally I was there. "Hey flecher" I giggled, his face lit up and he cried a little. "Beth it's so good to see you" He sniffled. I sat on the chair beside him and kissed his forehead. "Well it's not good to see you like this, you look awful." I whispered. "Well I've just got out of surgery what's your excuse?"He chuckled. "I'm ill too, god I missed you" I sniffled and hugged him slightly. "I missed you too" He whispered. I felt the baby kicking again but tried not to show any facial expressions. "What's up with you? You look like you're shitting out a knife." He chuckled, a wave of nausea hit me. "Ash do you have any of those um sick buckets. " I asked quickly. "Yeah why?" He said slowly. "Pass me one or I'm gonna puke all over you" I said barley above a whisper, he quickly passed me and bowl and I tied my hair up in a messy bun and held the thing with both hands. "Oh god!" I groaned before emptying my whole stomach content into the bowl. "You okay? I can call a nurse-" Ashton started. "No I'm fine, don't call a nurse." I whimpered and wiped my mouth with the back if my hand. "Okay now who looks worse?" Ashton chuckled. "Me." I pulled some mints out my bag and ate 4 of them. "Yeah you really do" Ashton mumbled, I looked At him with soft eyes and slapped his chest. "Well thanks. OMG remember when we were at mine and Mike got drunk and threw up on my mum?" I giggled weakly. "Oh yeah she was so mad, she looked like she was gonna kill him " He chuckled.

For the rest of the night we talked about old times and things that have changed. I wish I could tell him about the baby but I know I can't.