Blue eyes - chapter 2

My body was trembling just looking around you could tell this was not going to be the same as schools at home. You walked quickly into the building to escape the gazes of everyone. You saw a sign pointing to reception,you walked up to the desk to be greeted by a short, stubby lady who was overly cheery.

"Hello,can I help you sugar? " her voice was high pitch and she sounded 100% kangaroo. "Um hello I'm new and I do not have a time table" you said nervously. "What's your name sugar?" She smiled."Bethany Bevan miss" you stuttered, you saw a tall blonde boy staring at you and smiling, you looked down at you shoes as the receptionist was printing off your time table. "There you go dear, you have science, the science department is on the 3rd floor. Off you go you don't wanna be late." She chirped you took the time table and your school homework diary and locker number and comination and walked towards the staircase.

" hey wait up!" Someone called from behind me, they can't be talking to me nobody knows me. I carried on trudging up the stairs. Someone tapped your shoulder. "Hi I'm luke" He chipped, it was the tall boy from reception. "H..hello luke" I said nervously, for some reason my nerves got the better of me today and I was all shaky. "So does a pretty girl like you have a name?" He smirked. Wow the guys here are still like the ones back home, you rolled your eyes and carried on walking. You got to science and sat at the back in the corner away from most people except one person, a boy with a green streak in the fringe. "Hi welcome to hell, for the next four years you'll sit next to satan." You laughed, you let out a small laugh and looked at the boy who was sitting next to you. "Hi I'm Michael, are you new here?" He asked quietly, you held out a hand for him."I'm Bethany" you chirped at the funny boy, he shook your hand and smiled. "Where you from?" He said in a sing song voice, you took your hand back and looked to see if the teacher was watching. "I'm from Chelsea, it's a place in london" you mumbled. "Wow so you've just move half way round the world, why?" He gasped, the teacher Mr kenidy aproached. "Clifford, newbie have you got something you want to share with us?" He bellowed, you looked up at the fat man with a receiding hair line."no sir, sorry sir" Michael droned, the teacher scowled at you and walked off. "Why are you so scared of him?" I whispered quietly. "Are you kidding that guy is scary" He gasped. "No he's not, he's fat and old" I giggled, he looked at the old man sitting on his chair at the front of the class. "You're right!" He quietly laughed.

The Bell soon sounded meaning it's next lesson." Nice meeting you and Michael Clifford" you stood up left the room. What a nice boy...do I already have a friend?