Blue eyes - chapter 20

I had a few hours till my flight so I decided to go to the beach for a quick walk to help me clear my head. I was in my shirt and denim tie up top and short shorts, I took my shoes off so I could feel the damp sand beneath my feet. As I walked alone on the beach it felt like someone was with me and walking beside me as I got closer to home the feeling began to fade more and more till i felt alone again. I took my small suitcase and pulled it into the living room just waiting for the right time. My phone began ringing and it was Ashton.  "Hey ash how ya doin?" I chirped. "You're never drinking again, you called me up saying you couldn't walk and moaning about no more juice." I could sense the frown on his face. "Oh ash I'm sorry I just had some bad news yesterday" I looked in my lap and played with my hair. "What news?" Now he sounded panicked. "Doesn't matter, can you keep a secret?" I cheekily asked. "Yes now tell me!" He said in a funny voice. "I'm getting on a flight to England to do some business, I'm only there for one night so I was gonna come see you guys." I said excitedly. I was so happy and excited to see lukey even if it was for one night. "Yes! Please do! Luke misses you so much and he is currently in bed hugging his pillows." Ashton chuckled. Luke stop being sad it's making me sad. "Well I was hoping that you could meet me from the airport, I'm leaving mine now and then when I get there the flight leaves in 30 minutes so I should be there in 10 hours or so" I done the math and it was all correct. "I'd be happy to, what business you gotta do? Cause it sounds like you're in the mafia!" Ashton chuckled. "I need to sell my father side of the company for loads of money" I sighed. "Is your dad letting you keep the money?" He pondered. "Well unless I get a ouji board then he isn't gonna say anything" I sighed. Maybe I should buy one and try contact him. I'm not doing that because I am not crazy. "Oh I didn't know he was... gone, why didn't you tell us?!" He exclaimed quietly. "I have to go or i will miss my flight but I will see you soon." I quickly hung up and called a cab to the airport. I can't wait to see luke, and it's so soon.