Blue eyes - chapter 38

I arrived in England a few hours ago and checked into a hotel for the night. I unpacked my things and got changed into something clean and made myself look pretty. "Baby you and me are going to see your grandpa today and I will be a little upset but don't worry" I whispered to my bump. I looked at my phone to see a missed call from luke, a missed call from calum , 3 missed calls from mike and 8 from Ashton. I looked through my twitter to see them posting for people to keep an eye out for me. I decided to text Ashton quickly before I left. 'Ashton I'm safe and will be home soon I just had to go somewhere important. Tell luke I love him and that I'm looking after our little boy x' I put my phone in my purse and left the hotel room and walked to the cemetery.

~°~°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I picked up a red rose and placed my sunglasses on, I walked deep into the cemetery until I came to the pathway that lead to my father's grave. I walked down the long path until I reached it, I knelt down in front of it and laid the rose on it. "Hi daddy, I have some big news." My voice was shaking and I was nearly crying. "I'm pregnant, my boyfriend luke moved in with me and we're having a baby. It's a little boy and we haven't decided on a name for him yet but luke thought it was a girl and lost the bet, I'll show you a picture of luke." I sniffled and took out a drawing of luke that I done. I looked at the picture and put it in the jar that had a over used candle in it. "Mum has a new boyfriend, it's like she's forgotten about you and doesn't care anymore. I still love you still and I've not forgotten you and I'm gonna tell my son all about you and tell him about how much you would have loved to meet him." I sobbed. I placed my phone back in my bag and closed my bag with shaky hands. "I know that I'm young and shouldn't be having a baby but it was an accident and I don't belive I'm abortions, I know you hate seeing me cry but I miss you so much. I miss how you and me used to play hide and clap, when you found me you used to tickle me and carry me around on your shoulders and I used to feel so tall like I could touch the clouds. I missed how when I was upset or ill you used to make me hot chocolate with the little marshmallows, remember you once said "don't cry sweet heart or you'll get tears in your cocoa and nobody like salty marshmallows! " You then wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. I would always stop crying because of how nice you were. I missed how you called me sweetheart and sugar. I missed how  you used to watch me play the drums and smile at how happy and passionate about it. I...miss you" I sobbed quietly, a group of near by girls about my age laughed at me and called me a freak. I stood up and wiped my tears away, I aproached the group of chavy girls.  "Hey bitch!" I yelled, she turned round and I punched her square in the face. The fell in her arse and was looking up at me. "Have some respect, I'm paying my father's grave a visit and to have the audacity to call me a freak for crying? Just because I expressed my emotions doesn't make me a freak. Get up and walk away." I hissed at the girl laying on the floor, her friends helped her up and she eyed my up and down. "Let's just go" her friend said tugging on her arm. "Wise friend you have there, if I were you I'd take her advice" I warned. The three girls walked away and out the gates of the cemetery, I let out the breath I had been holding in and walked back over to my father's grave and crouched back down. I placed my hands on my bump and rubbed small circles. "I shouldn't have done that but I hate people laughing at me. I should go daddy it looks like it's going to rain and the nurse said I should keep warm and healthy so getting a cold or hyperthermia would not be the definition of healthy, I love you and I will come see you soon." I sniffled. I stood up and walked away back to my hotel.