Blue eyes - chapter 93

Lukes been home for a whole month now, Louise was always learning to play more songs but she would never sing infront of luke. He was currently trying to get her to sing but she wouldn't give in for him. "You just have to sing 1 line from a song that's all." He begged, Louise was bright red and shook her head with her lips pursed shut. "Your mum will sing if you sing" luke whined, I scowled at him and shook my head. "Mummy said she can't sing, she always says no if I ask her to sing." Louise pouted and glared at me. "Okay I will sing if you do." I sighed, she sat on the piano stool and smirked. "You first. " I took a deep breath and grabbed the acoustic guitar. "Okay but if your eats bleed don't blame me." I mumbled quietly. I played the backing tune and waited for my time to come in, as soon as it did i sang quietly. "Oh oh ohhh
Oh oh ohhh

Life was simple,
Roger was working 'round the clock to make a living,
No computers, none of that, he used his two hands,
Ignored the cold war
His wife would keep him warm,
On the weekends,
He'd load the car up with the kids and they'd go fishing,
No need to work an extra job, there's no recession,
Damn right he smiled a lot
They'd lay awake at night
So in love

It was a good good year
The kids were alright,
"Highway to Hell" beat out "Stayin' Alive",
The Clash was on the radio
And mum and dad were still in love,
in 1979.
It was a good,good year." "Ha! I knew you lied!" Louise exclaimed, I placed the guitar in lukes hands and shook my head rapidly. "No, your turn, you sing infront of me all the time." I said quietly. Luke placed the guitar on the stand and held my hand. "No I just wanted to hear you sing." She giggled and strummed a chord on the guitar. "Cheeky monke-" my phone began buzzing, I left the room and answered. "Hello? Is this beth?" The familiar voice said on the other line. "Yeah it's me, who's this?" I asked cautiously. "It's dan and phil, we have a job for you." Dan chuckled. "Okay... what could I possibly help you boys with? Not sexual!" I quickly added, they laughed and began gasping for air. "No, someone just posted a video on YouTube of you singing, we wanted to do a video where you try and teach us to sing." Phil said nervously. "I'd love to, when do you need me back in the UK?" I exclaimed excitedly. "Within the next 2 weeks would be good, what do you mean back in the UK? I thought you lived here." Dan questioned. "No I moved to Australia but I'd love to come back to the UK. "  I smiled sweetly, I felt lukes arms around my waist and his lips attacking my shoulder and moving up my neck. "Good, I guess we will see you soon." They said in unison. "Bye dan, bye phil. See you soon" I exclaimed and hung up. "Dan and phil? What'd they want?" Luke pulled away from my neck and turned me around quickly. "Luke, I need you to look after Louise for a few days on your own. I have been asked to come back to the UK for a YouTube video because a certain Mr hemmings posted a video of his girlfriend singing." I raised and eyebrow and he nervously laughed. "Well I thought that I could share your amazing voice with the world." He leaned closer to me and pulled my body against his. "Well that's a sweet gesture but next time ask me. Now I think one of our mums could have Louise tonight and you could say goodbye tonight in bed." I whispered in his ear, lukes eyes went darker and his pupils dilated. "I..I am calling my mum now." He stammered and ran to our bedroom.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

After 4 days I was at the address dan and phil both sent me. I knocked on the door 2 times and waited patiently. "Coming!" Phil giggled, he came running to the door but I suddenly heard a thud. "Ow! Man down, man down!" Phil yelled, I couldn't help but laugh and at the same time be worried. The door swung open to revel a hopping phil. "You okay? All I could hear was. MAN DOWN." I imitated. "Not funny. Come in" He pouted, I hugged him and entered the house. "Phil who is it? Was it the mail man?" Dan called from the living room, I followed the sound of his voice till I was at the door way. "Yeah, special delivery." I giggled. Dan looked up from his laptop and smiled. "Hello, how are you? Did you have a good flight?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah it was okay, really long though and the person sitting here next to me kept making funny noises like a constipated whale." I laughed, dan laughed and shook his head. "They sound....interesting. you'll be staying in my room and i will be staying on the sofa, is that okay?" He asked, I shook my head. "I will stay on the sofa and you can keep your room, I don't want you to move just because of me. Besides I'm smaller so I will fit on the sofa perfectly." I nervously rambled, dan reluctantly nodded and got back to his laptop screen. "So beth what do you do in your spare time?" Dan asked, I sat beside him and looked at my bag. "Draw play guitar or drums, if I'm having a down day I play the piano but other than that I don't really do a lot." I shrugged and looked at the episode of anime dan was watching. "Draw me jack" He said dramaticly, I crouched on the floor beside my suitcase. "Well seeing as you like anime, I will draw you and phil as anime people" I found my coloured pencils and normal pencils. "That'd be cool."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The final touches were added. "Beth? Me and dan wanted to know if you'd come to the pub with us." Phil said cheekily, I placed down my pencils and looked up at him. "Yeah sure, let me just go put something more suitible." I said with a small smile, I saw him looking at my picture and he smiled.  "Who's that? It's so cute." He awwed and cooed. "Oh it's a cute anime of you and dan." I said and passed it to him. "That's adorable, when did you start this?" I looked at the clock and mentally done the math in my head. "About 3 hours ago under dans request." I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans out my bag and a nirvana belly top jumper. "This look okay?" I asked phil as I held it up. "Yes? What's the right answer?" He chuckled. I sighed and walked past him to the bathroom.