Blue eyes - chapter 65

I opened my eyes and smiled sweetly at my sleeping boyfriend, luke looked so angelic when he sleeps. I then realized, I didn't have the dream. I slept well and didn't dream about those children. I got up out of bed and pulled on my underwear so I wasn't strutting around naked (as much as me and luke would like that.;)) I went into the bathroom and done my hair and makeup(brushed teeth, cleaned face etc) and made my way out of the bathroom to my bedroom doorway. Luke was still asleep and snoring "lazy ass" I giggled before making my way down stairs. I hopped down the steps and held the banister tightly so I wouldn't fall on the last three steps I fell on my arse and hit the cold laminate floor "I fucking hate stairs" I groaned as I pulled myself up. *wolf whistles* I looked towards my couch and saw the boys staring at me, I then realised I was in my underwear. "Nice to see you beth" Calum winked, I folded my arms over my chest and hopped towards the tumble dryer in the kitchen. I found a pair of shorts and a band tee. (I don't know if it was mine or lukes but it looked small) "What time is it?" I asked as I pulled on my shorts. I fell side ways and hit the floor. "Haha, beth fell over" the boys chanted like little children. "I didn't fall I just...thought the floor needed a cuddle" I said hesitantly, I pulled my shorts up quickly and threw my top on. I sat up and pouted at the laughing boys. "It wasn't funny!" I whined, luke came downstairs naked and with sleep filled eyes. "What's all the noise?" He yawned, we all looked at him and laughed. "Luke hemmings, put some pants on!" I hissed, he looked down and covered it up. "I forgot, babe do I have any boxers in the dryer?" He stuttered, I crawled over to the dryer and found a few pairs of plain black ones. "Yeah, and I thought calum was the nude one" I giggled as I threw them at him, he went bright red and pulled them on. "Hey you're the one who made me nude!" He said cheekily, now I was going pink. "Yeah but I didn't hear any complaints" I muttered under my breath, calum picked Me up off the floor so I was on my foot. "Thanks cal" I said as I stroked his cheek with my thumb. "Okay mum stop...mothering me" He said jokingly, I just smiled a small smile and tried to take the joke. "I'm WAYY too young to be a mother calum." I smiled and shook my head. "No you're not, you get those people who are like 15 and pregnant." He chuckled and walked over to the fridge. "Yes I know but that's not a good thing calum, in my case that's defiantly not a good thing." I scoffed, he started eating my veggiemite with a spoon. "Why not? I think you'd be a fantastic mum." He exclaimed, I walked over and took my tub of veggiemite off him. "That's mine. And no I wouldn't, I have just finished my exams and in 2 months I'm going off to uni." I said as I got my own spoon and dug into the veggiemite. "Maybe in the future" luke said as he hugged me from behind. "Yeah maybe" I sighed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The boys were playing FIFA so I was watching a film on my laptop with my headphones plugged in. I was watching my all time favourite 'house of a thousand corpses' it was getting to the part where the man cuts off the other guys face when my earphone was pulled out. "Holy shit! That's gross!" Ashton squeaked, I pulled my earphone back in and carried on watching, I had the boys watching from behind and squirming as the scenes unfolded. Finally the film finished and I was smiling. "Best.film.EVER!" I yelled and pulled out my earphones, the boys had horrified faces and we're shaking. "That was the scariest film ever. How Could you watch that?!" Luke exclaimed, I closed the laptop lid and turned to face them all. "Well I have my secrets you have yours" I smiled. Secretly I watched them because sometime it would turn me on. I don't know why or how something so twisted could do that but it did. "So, you're like a phycopath?" Calum smirked and nudged me. "No, let's watch another film. What about human centipede?" I said with a huge happy smile, the boys shook their heads and shuddered "No thanks" mike nervously chuckled. "If I ever did have kids they'd be brought up watching these films" I mumbled and reopened the laptop and went straight to twitter. 'When are u gonna post more pictures??' I saw many people asking me. 'Soon, I will get this cast off my leg in 2 weeks and the cast off my arm a week later. I will post some pictures ASAP. Ily guys x' I posted and then went surfing on the Internet to read books and bizarre news story's. My life is very limited.