Blue eyes - chapter 111

Louise pov

Uncle Mikey was sat on the sofa whilst everyone else was in the kitchen getting the snacks ready for the American football game. "Guys I'm gonna go to the shop quickly...oh my god! I Could get some 40s and play Edward fourty hands?!" I giggled. "No! We played that against your mum and she won, everyone was being sick and no body could pee and I had to help your dad piss." Calum shuddered, I laughed and grabbed my money from my back pocket. "Harry, Lauren, you down?" I turned to face them with a cheeky smile on my face, Harry looked at Lauren and she whispered something to him before looking back at me. "Um Lauren can't, she feels a little sick but I'm down. How do you play?" He asked me with a nervous smile, I  looked in all the draws for the duct tape and finally found it in the medical cabinet. "Kinky" Harry chuckled, Ashton stared at him with daggers for eyes and his jaw clenched tightly together. "No. I'm gonna go get some fourtys so...I will be back soon." I smiled sweetly and walked towards the door. "Uncle Ashton, explain the rules to harry whilst I'm gone." I said quickly before running out the door, I knew an off licence that sold me things when I was under age so it was the ideal place, the only problem was the 20 minute walk. I suppose I could run, besides I needed to stock up on fags and double the amount we were drinking. I hope I don't miss the game.
From harry:
DUDE need ciggys cam you buy
me a 10 pack and I will pay you back??

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"I'm back bitches" I shouted as I walked through the door of Mikey home. "In the kitchen lou lou." Ashton called, I walked to the kitchen and stuffed the pack of 20 and another pack of 10 in my back pocket so they didn't see. I walked in to see Lauren standing chewing her nails and twiddling with her hair nervously. "Lauren, you okay? You seem a little off." I said cautiously before approaching her and hugging her. "I've just got some bad news that's all, it's nothing major but Ashton will kill him." She sighed sadly before sitting down, it was then I noticed the small bump under her shirt. "Oh, I think I can see it now. Why would uncle ash-" I began but she cut me off swiftly. "He hates my boyfriend and he thinks he's a bad influence on me, if anything I'm a good influence on him." She said with a slightly raised voice, Ashton was approaching us with a bowl of onion rings. "You better not have invited that waste of space, Lauren he's bad news." Ash seethed, Lauren lowered her head and sighed heavily. "Uncle ash, doesn't her happyness count? She loves this person and you keep making it difficult for them. If it was the other way round she'd be supportive of your relationship so why can't you do the same?" I defended Lauren, uncle ashes look softened and he held her hand in his. "I will give it a shot, I don't like him but I will try to make an effort...lou when did you get so smart?" He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "I've always been smart, plus guys are dumb so all girls seem smarter." I smiled up and him, he looked down and smiled which soon dropped as he saw my back pocket. "Louise rose hemmings! Not while I'm around." Ashton yelled whilst snatching both packs out my pocket, I frowned and tried to grab my pack back. "Why do you have two?" He pondered, Harry looked and me and then looked at the floor. "Back up supply. I won't smoke in the house uncle ash I promise, can I have them ba-" "No. You're too young and smoking is a bad habit, now are you playing this game or what?" He huffed, I began taping the cold bottle to harrys hand. Ashton sat back on the sofa as the game began. "You didn't have to take the blame you know? He's just gonna tell luke, he's an asshole like that." Harry spoke softly and quietly. "Look it's no problem, I honestly don't mind. Besides he wouldn't let you play Edward 40 hands if he found out." I laughed and taped the second bottle to his other hand. "Fair point. You're the best person ever." He mumbled and hugged me, I hugged him back for a split second then pulled away. "Lauren can you tape my hands to the bottles?!" I called out to her, I heard Some light footsteps approach us and then saw Lauren in the door way. "Yeah sure lou, I wish I could play." She giggled and began taping up my hands. "I'm sorry, it'll all be worth it though. I mean I'm sure my mum didn't complain when she had me." I shrugged, Lauren lowered her head and cut the tape. "Lauren what's she talking about?" Harry said approaching her. "He didn't know lou." She mumbled and looked at me with glossy eyes. "Oh I'm sorry Lauren I thought you told him.." I cooed and cuddled her ,she cuddled me back and swayed a little. "Tell who what?" I looked around to see a confused Ashton in the hallway, I wiped Lauren eyes and kissed her forehead. "Just tell them, they'll find out sooner or later." I whispered to her, she nodded and looked up from the floor. "I have some news I've been meaning to tell you for some time, please don't be mad at me because I really don't want to fight over this...I'm pregnant, just over 4 months." She stuttered and sniffled, I hugged her again and stroked her hair. "4 MONTHS!? You've known for 4 months and you didn't tell me?!" Ashton exclaimed, I looked up from Lauren and looked over to my uncle ash. "Nows probably not the time to get mad." I said softly as Lauren sniffled on my shoulder. Ashton came over and cuddled her tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I'm sorry that this happened and im-" He cut her off by shushing her and kissing her hair. "Why didn't you tell me? Huh? I love you Lauren and you can tell me anything and if you feel you can't then You can defiantly tell Louise." He smiled and me and nodded. "I'm here for you lau, you know that." I smiled at her, she smiled and wiped her eyes. "Thankyou....harry?" She said shyly looking over at harry who was just grinning like an idiot. "I'm gonna be an uncle and you're gonna get fat so I can draw on your bump, I can babysit and cuddle it-" "her, Harry." She giggled and sat on the counter top. "It's a girl?" they both asked in unison, I laughed and bit my lip. "Well then in that case you can keep her, girls smell." Harry winked and chuckled, I shook my head and walked to the living room to watch the game. "What have I missed?" I asked hurriedly, calum popped my bottle open and looked back at the screen. "The settle seahawks have 6 points and the patriots have nothing." He muttered, I took a few large gulps of my beer and watched the game carefully. "Oh by the way guys, Lauren having a baby girl." I muttered and took another large gulp. "Seriously?! That's c-" Mikey began  u was cut if by me. "Oh come on! That's totally a foul!" I shouted at the tv, the guys laughed and nudged me gently. "Stupid dick head of a ref!" I muttered and took a few more gulps. "It's just a game Louise. " Mikey chuckled, I glared at him and narrowed My eyes. "It's the super bowl final, it's not just a game uncle m." I ranted, I pushed him a little and took another few gulps of my drink.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

By the end of the night I was patting harrys back as he threw up, I had finished before him and was on my fourth bottle of beer. "How did you not throw up?" He shivered, and flushed the chain. "I can drink like my mum, plus you're a pussy." I slurred and giggled, he began rinsing his mouth out with mouthwash and he spat it out after a while. "Take it back" He slurred, I giggled and made my way to the door. "Make me" I giggled and stubbed to the living room. Everyone was asleep in mikes room and harry was to stay in the spare room. "I'll give you..o..One last change. Say sorry." He warned, I was laid on the sofa looking at him in amusement, he let on me and began tickling me, one hand held my arms above my head and the other tickled my sides. "Stop it." I giggled quietly and tried to wriggle out of his grip, I wriggled more and made harrys face fall inches from my own. Every movement stopped and his eyes trailed from mine to my lips. "Say sorry." He whispered, I looked into his emerald green eyes and bit my lip. "Make me." I whispered. In a slow movement his lips were on mine and moving in sync, my hands were released from above my head and they instantly went to play with the Small hairs on his neck.