Blue eyes - chapter 46

2 months later

I was holding dan after his bath and I was putting him in some pyjamas on him, luke was at the studio with the boys recording new songs and eating pizza whilst I was dealing with shitty nappys and a wailing baby. I was tired and so was Danny so I was singing hin to sleep on my bed. "When the rain is blowing in your face, and the whole world is on your case. I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love. When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one there to dry your tears well I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love. I know you haven't made your mind up yet but I could never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong. I'd go hungry I'd go black and blue, and I'll go crawling down the avenue no there's nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love. The storms are raging in the rolling seas, and on the high way of regret you ain't seen nothing like me yet." I sang, he was asleep and I found myself falling asleep too. I placed my head on the pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

*click* I opened my eyes to see luke standing there with my camera and a smile on his face. "Baby what are you doing?" I sleepily laughed and looked at my sleeping baby boy. "Taking a picture of you both being adorable and you being sexy." He smirked, I rose up to my knees and made my way over to him. "Really? You still think I'm sexy?" I smiled and began kissing and biting his neck. "Uh..oh god yes you're sexy!" He groaned in pleasure, I pulled his top off and kissed his chest down to his pants. "Baby we can't, what about Daniel?" He moaned. "Well I think we have a music room with a very nice floor." I smirked and pulled him to the music room.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Best sex ever!" I panted as I pulled my panties on. "Yeah it was" luke whispered. I put my bra back on and lukes top. "I am gonna go check Daniel babe, get dressed and i will meet you in the living room." I blew him a kiss and ran to my baby boy who was squirming in bed, I picked him up and changed him. "Awww little boy, don't cry let's go see daddy" I cooed to him as his bottom lip was trembling. I made my way to luke who was in his boxers on the sofa, I passed him his child and made my way to the kitchen to heat up a bottle. "I guess it's a good thing I recharged my battery's eh?" I said to luke with a smirk on my face. "Your mommy is loads of fun" He said to dan. "Don't tell our child that!" I giggled.