Blue eyes - chapter 3

It was break time and I was sat at the back of the room where nobody was.you were just drawing in my art book that i kept from England. "That's a pretty good drawing" a voice said from behind me ,i closed the book and turned around to see a tall raven haired boy standing over you. "Thankyou" i said quietly, he hugged me lightly. "Hi I'm calum" He said, he pulled away and gave me a funny look. "Hi I'm Bethany, I've  just moved here from England" I smiled sweetly, he took a seat next to me and placed his books on the desk. "Can I have a look at your drawings," He asked nervously, I reluctantly passed him the book as he flicked through the book. "In my defence most of them are incomplete and rushed." I said shamefully, my father always told me to finish what I started but I never got round to it. "They are amazing, you're extremely talented !"  He gasped,my cheeks heated up as he passed my book back to me. "T..Thankyou calum" I stuttered. "Hey calum who's this?" Asked a boy with fluffy, curly brown hair. "Beth this is Ashton ,Ashton this is beth she's from England" He giggled,I stood up and shook his hand only to be pulled into another bone crushing hug. "Gday beth" He giggled, for such a tall intimidating looking person his giggle made it all fly out the window. "You're really fucking tall" I laughed at him, I swear the kids in Sydney didn't grow to a normal hight. "You're adorably short, so tell us about yourself." He questioned as he sat next to calum. "Not much to say really I'm quiet boring" I said sheepishly. "Don't lie! She's an amazing drawer and she's really nice" He exclaimed, a tall, boney lady stood before us. "Mr hood, Mr irwin and miss.." "bevan" "miss Bevan, out of my library you're being far too loud." She hissed. We all grabbed our things and left, we walked down the corridor."So what so you guys do for entertainment in Sydney?" I asked whilst nudging calum. "What do yo wanna do?" He giggled. "Is there a music room around here?" I asked shyly, they looked at each other and pointed down the corridor to the music room. "Mr Jeffrey is usually really nice about letting people use it, why do you wanna Hang out in there?" Ashton asked giving me a funny look, just say yes! Don't be scared !
"No just wondering-" the sound of the bell cut me off. "Okay where Is the art room?" I asked.