Blue Eyes - chapter 5

Ashton pov

"I'm telling you nobody asks a question for no reason, beth is in the music room, I know it!" I stated to calum, he just rolled his eyes and tutted. Michael and luke came and joined us at our table. "What you two bickering about?" Mikey chuckled, I placed the crust of my sandwich down on the plate. "Beth is this new girl and she asked us about the music room, I told her and asked if she wanted to hang about in there she said I'm just asking for the sake of it, I know that she's in there but calum thinks she was telling the truth." I stated firmly, the other three boys laughed at how serious I was being. "Well there's only one way to find out.." luke said in a sing song voice, we grabbed our things and ran to the music room, somewhere along the way it became a race but ad we got closer we slowed down, the sound of light drumming filled our ears. "Guys can you hear that?!" I panted, they all nodded and we slowly made our way to the room. There was about 7 people outside listening to the heavy beat. "Guys you don't think..?" I asked them, they all exchanged looks and shrugged. "Maybe beth has a really cool brother!" Calum squeaked, we all quietly entered the room and made our way to the music room.

Beth pov

I whacked the shit out of the drums, it was like I was I different person here, behind the drums when nobody was watching I was confident. I stopped for a minute because my phone buzzed but when I looked up I saw 4 gawping boys. "Is there anyway I can say it wasn't me?" I asked out of breath and shyly, they just stood there flabbergasted. "How did you do that?!" Ashton exclaimed. "It's not difficult, I was just warming up anyways" I said smugly, I stood up from the stool and checked your phone. "Instagram is so inconvenient." I muttered to myself, I put my phone down and picked the sticks back up, I twirled them between my fingers absentmindedly . "Is there any reason you guys came here? Did you want to you use this room?" I asked, Michael shook his head and smiled. "You didn't say you could play!" Calum exclaimed. "It didn't come up." I said nervously, I went back to being the nervous wreck of a person. "We..We thought you were asking for a brother because we heard drums, we were so wrong!" Luke chucked, I kept twirling the drumsticks getting a little faster. "I'm gonna leave you guys gawping, Michael you're drool by the way" I giggled and left, I went into the store room I and put the drumsticks back.
I can't belive I got caught- I feel humiliated!