Blue eyes - chapter 63

1 week later

Every night I wake up with cold sweats and a racing heart, I'm hardly sleeping and avoiding it as much as possible but when I have to sleep it's there all over again. At the moment the boys are round playing C.O.D and eating pizza, I was sat on the sofa just watching and focusing on not falling asleep. "Beth?!" Ashton said waving a hand in my face, I snapped out of my focus and turned it to him. "Sorry I was daydreaming" I mumbled. "We were asking if you wanted a turn, so do you want a turn against luke?" Ashton asked, I nodded and took the controller out of his hand. We were playing against each other and I found a glitch hiding place so he couldn't kill me or see me. Every time he walked past I would shoot him. "She's fucking obliterating you luke" mike sniggered, I carried on playing against a very frustrated luke until it was the end. I had 23 kills and he had 2. "She cheated!" He whined and slammed the controller down, I passed ash the controller and laid back and nodded. "Don't be a sore loser luke" I mumbled in an exausted tone. "You tired?" Calum cooed, I closed my eyes and shook my head. My heavy eyes wouldn't open no matter how hard I tried, I felt a blanket being pulled over me and before I knew I was in the dream.

{In the dream}

"Mummy where did you go? I was so alone and scared, Danny thought you left us for good." Louise cried as she hugged me, I was crying in the dream and holding her tightly. "You're not real sweetie" I whispered in her ear. She pulled away and looked at me funny. "Mummy of course I am, I'm right here and I'm not going to leave you" she smiled, I pulled away from the hug and stood up, I saw Danny behind me with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown on his face. "Where did you go?" He questioned in a icy tone. "Back to reality and away from this dream." I said though teary eyes, he scowled and walked over to luke. "What do you mean dream? These are your kids and you keep running away, you're so careless. Did you do this before I came back?!" Luke yelled, I coward into the corner and let tears slip from my eyes. "No I would never-" I began before I felt a hand hit my face, I raised my hand to my cheek and looked at him with teary eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Luke!" I gasped, he walked away and the kids came towards me, they hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go. "No,no! You're not real" I choked out, they still wouldn't let go.

{Lukes pov}

"What's up with her?!" Ashton exclaimed, I paused the current game we were playing to see beth tossing and turning with furrowed eyebrows. "Should we wake her up?" Calum said as he leaned over her. "No, leave her. She hasn't been sleeping well since we got home last week. I don't know why but ever since her accident she's been waking up shaking and panting." I said as I moved closer to her, I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. She kicked her leg and kicked Ashton in the leg. "Dude! Luke wake her up before she breaks my legs" Ashton whined, he rubbed his leg and pouted. "Move up a bit ash, I'm not waking her up" I said firmly, he threw his arms up and shuffled up on the sofa. "Get off!" Beth mumbled before she rolled over, I sighed and looked back towards the screen. "Mikey! Another game? I bet i can beat you this time." I bragged, he picked up the controller and groaned. "Luke you suck balls though" He chuckled as he fiddled with his character settings.

We nearly finished our game when we heard a loud gasp, we all jumped out our spots on the floor and turned round to see beth sat up with a hand on her chest. "You okay?" Mike said slowly with consern in his voice. "Um..yeah. sorry I'm just gonna go..." She trailed off as she hopped up the stairs. "Do you need me to help you up the stairs?" I asked with a caring smile, if she said yes then I could maybe ask her what these crazy nightmares have been about. "No I'm...I'm okay" she said as she pulled herself up more steps. I pulled myself up and made my way up the stairs to the 8th step and picked her up. "Come on Babe, let's get you to bed" I whispered in her ear, she shook her head and kissed my cheek. "No I'm gonna have a bath, I don't want to go to sleep" she whined.

{Beth pov}

I was never going to sleep again, they were getting worse and more scary too, the fact that luke hit Me this time made me shake and wonder if he would ever do that. He placed me on the toilet seat as he ran me a soothing bath. "Do you wanna tell me what these dreams are about?"He said in a soft voice as he crouched down infront of me. "It's..its nothing luke just me being silly" I stuttered, the met ti on of them made me shudder and he must have seen. He placed a hand on my cheek softly but I accidentally flinched, he looked worried and slightly sad. "I'm sorry luke, just...my heads all over the place and these dreams are driving me crazy...but I don't want to talk about it." I rambled, he rubbed circles with his thumb and kissed my forehead. "Okay babe, if you ever want to tell me I'm here." He cooed, I smiled and kissed his soft lips. "I know, and I love you" I whispered against his lips.