Blue eyes - chapter 21

"Ashton!" I screamed as I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I swear he got taller. He was so warm and cuddly.  "Hi munchkin, I told the other boys not to tell luke and they are really excited to see you." He mumbled into my hair. "I got my camera, no doubt luke is gonna be taking photos the whole time." I laughed. "Good flight?" Me and him walked towards the exit and called a taxi. "No I had a little brat kicking my seat, I wanted to throw him out of the airlock but I don't think his mother would have been impressed" I giggled, Ashton placed my bag in the boot and then we both climbed in.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

We got up to the hotel room door and I had managed to squeeze in my tiny suitcase but Ashton had to hold my camera obviously. "Luke, cal,mike come here look what I brought." Ashton called. I heard foot steps aproached quickly and then some thudding slowly.

Ashton pov

The boys ran in expecting to see beth but instead saw a camera. "Ash why did you buy a camera?" Luke sighed I dragged the suitcase with beth in it near to the bed trying to contain my smile. "Luke can you lift this suitcase up? It's really heavy." I prodded lukes arm. He lifted it on its own onto the bed. "Ash, it's not that heavy, you big pussy" luke chuckled. "Luke I picked you up a gift today, open the suitcase up buddy" I said softly. He flopped on the bed causing the suitcase to fall. "Ow! What the fuck was that?!" Beth groaned from inside the suitcase.

My pov

Ouch did ash just throw me across the room? "Dude that voice sounds familiar!" Luke said excitedly. Suddenly the blackness from inside my suitcase became very bright. "Suprize luke" I squeaked, he pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. "I knew you'd like it luke" Ashton giggled as he watched us cuddle. "I missed you so fucking much." He mumbled into my shoulder. I pulled apart and kissed his lips sweetly, the lip ring felt weird but in a good way. "Oh okay beth don't hug us or anything" mike pretended to cry, calum hugged him and scolded at me. I stopped kissing luke and hugged the guys. "I missed you so much guys" I giggled. "But I have a meeting to go to so I have to get changed quickly." I sighed as I pulled away from them, they all gave me puppy dog eyes. "Why do you have to go to this meeting?" Luke whined and flopped backwards on the bed. "Well it's important, defiantly worth the time and effort." I sighed and grabbed some clothes to wear, I walked into the bathroom and changed into a fancy dress and some nice shoes, all black of corse. I looked like I was going to a funeral, I planned to lay a rose on his grave afterwards. I left the room to see everyone looking at me weirdly. "What? Does it look that bad?" I looked down at the black skater dress. "No you look beautiful" luke said breathlessly. "Luke, stop it" I looked down at my shoes and blushed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I had a black umbrella and a blood red rose, I laid it carefully on his tombstone. "I'm back, I have a boyfriend dad and his name is luke. You'd really like him if you were here, he treats me well and I love him. I still smoke even though you hate It, me and mum moved to Australia so I can't see you as much but soon I will have 1.7 million pounds so I can get a flight when I need to. I need to go I love you daddy." I wiped a few tears away and walked away to go to this meeting.