ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Zoia Novelia Robinson is the only daughter of the Robinson family. She grew up in Ottery St Catchpole in Devon, England. A lot of people from her school live in the area, including The Weasleys, Lovegoods, Diggories and Johnsons. She lives in a nice house, not too fancy but not bad either, average.

She was sorted to the Hufflepuff house in her first year. Her family's a Hufflepuff so it wasn't a shocker for her to get sorted there.

Since her first year, she's been best friends with Monica Johnson, a fellow Hufflepuff. Monica actually has a cousin in Gryffindor, Angelina, who's two years above them. Sure Zoia's also friends with other people like Hannah, Ernie, Justin, Susan and a few others, but Zoia only considers Monica as her best friend.

Zoia has had a crush on The Boy Who Lived since her first year since he accidentally bumped into her in the hallway one time and said sorry. Sorry. That one word made her fall for the boy, who wouldn't? He's the golden boy, quidditch God and girl's favorite, so it's not a shocker that he doesn't even know her name. The closest thing Zoia can get to Harry is being friends with Ginny Weasley.

Living at Ottery St Catchpole has its advantage, living near The Weasleys. Her parents know The Weasleys and sometimes they visited each other's house. It's nice being around The Weasleys, because she knows Ron's best friend with Harry Potter. She remembered one time she was told to deliver food to Molly by her mum and she could see Harry Potter at the corner of the house with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Though her family's close with The Weasleys, she's not particularly close with the children, except Ginny. Ginny and her have one thing in common which is their crush on the Potter boy. She guessed that's probably why she got along with Ginny so well. Though Ginny stopped having a crush on Harry in her third year due to a certain platinum blonde haired girl.

By fourth year, it's basically a heartbreak season at Hogwarts because the golden boy decided to date Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw who's a year older than him. Zoia was crushed by the news but she can't do anything about it, she's not even friends with him. They make sense in Zoia's eyes; both seekers, popular at school, attractive, they just. . . match.

It's her fifth year now, maybe this year will be different. . .