fourteen

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

After postponing their D.A. meetings for a while, they're finally back. Harry had told everyone that he needed to take remedial potions so he had to pause the D.A. meetings. That's obviously a lie, he just didn't know what to do if Cho Chang or Michael Corner showed up. Zoia and Hermione told him to just ignore them completely if they showed up.

As Zoia and Monica were about to enter the DADA classroom, they saw the trio in front of them.

"Hi Zoia, Monica!" Hermione beamed.

"Hi," both Hufflepuff girls greeted her back.

"Hey Zo!" Harry greeted her. "And Zo's friend."

"Hey Harry," she smiled at him.

"The name's Monica, Potter," said Monica.

"Ron," Zoia greeted him, which he returned.

"You saw the coin right?" asked Harry to Zoia, talking about the D.A.'s fake galleon which is how they communicate.

"Yeah."

"So you'll come?" he asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" she said.

Monica then coughed which gained the two's attention.

"You know there are other people here and Potter, I'll be coming too," said Monica, which made Ron chuckle.

Zoia groaned in embarrassment.

"Monica and I are going inside, Umbridge could be throwing tantrums by now you know. Bye guys," said Zoia as she pulled Monica inside of the classroom.

"Don't say shit like that. He'll think I fancy him," Zoia hissed at Monica one they were inside.

Monica just shook her head and chuckled.

"Just a reminder Zoi, he just recently broke up with his girlfriend who cheated on him," said Monica.

"Okay?"

"You're so daft. All I'm saying is, don't get yourself too attached to him," said Monica. "You said it yourself, that boy loves her or loved now, I don't know. It's not easy to move on from someone you love."

"Whatever Mon, I'm not getting myself attached to him," Zoia groaned.

"Good, it better stay that way, at least for now," said Monica.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Finally it's D.A. meeting after what it seems like a long time. Zoia decided to wear her semi oversized sweatshirt and a black legging since the class is at eight p.m.

When the four Hufflepuff girls entered, they could see some people were there already. What surprised her is that she could see Cho and her friend Marietta are still part of the D.A., however Michael Corner is nowhere to be found.

"Hey Zo," Harry greeted her once he saw her. Once the Potter boy approached her, her three Hufflepuff friends left her so she could be alone with the boy.

"Hey. . . I see Cho's here," said Zoia.

His excited face dropped instantly.

"Oh er- yeah," he said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your mood, but are you okay? With her being here I mean," she asked, concerned.

"I just have to suck it up do I," he awkwardly chuckled. "Well like you and Hermione said, just ignore her as much as I can."