four

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚

"Don't. Move. Your. Head." Zoia hissed.

Zoia's currently braiding Harry's hair into a tiny two top head braid. She noticed his hair is longer now and not to mention his facial features become more prominent. He literally took her breath away for a second when she first saw him.

"Okay! Okay! Stop pulling my hair, woman!" Harry hissed from the pain.

"Done!" she beamed and looked at him in awe. It looks like tiny pigtail hair. "Here, take a look at yourself," she gave him a hand mirror.

"I look weird!" Harry shrieked.

"No! You look adorable!" She gave him a bone crushing hug, squeezing him as tight as she could. "Adorable adorable adorable," she sang.

Harry just laughed at the sight seeing her happy. This is the first time he actually sees her happy today and it completely warms his heart.

"I suppose if you think it's adorable then it is adorable," he chuckled.

"Well you are!" she pinched both of his cheeks which made him scrunched his nose.

"Come lay in between my legs," he said. He rested his back to the headboard again and opened his legs.

Zoia grinned and wasted no time resting in between his legs. She rested her back to his chest. The contact made Harry's stomach flutter and he thanked God that Zoia's facing the other way so she couldn't see his red face.

"Tell me your summer, how has it been for you?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She immediately put her hands on top of his.

"Boring," she huffed. "Though like I said in the letters to you, Monica and Ginny stayed over at my house so they truly made my summer better."

"That's amazing," he beamed. "What else?" he rested his chin on her shoulder and looked at her.

"Oh I got my drivers license!" she beamed.

"What? And you didn't mention this in our letters? Congratulations!" he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," she said sheepishly while her cheeks turned into a shade of pink. "Mum let me drive her car and Monica, Ginny and I went to a drive-in cinema."

"That sounds really fun," he said. "We should do that sometimes."

"Yeah we should," she chuckled. "Now tell me about Bora Bora," she looked over her shoulder to see his face. The close proximity of their faces caused her stomach to do a somersault.

"It's so beautiful there, you see the pictures I sent right?"

Zoia nodded.

"It truly is peaceful there. Very hot though especially compared to here. Knowing you, I think you'd love the weather there especially with how much you can't handle the cold weather," he chuckled. "We always eat by the beach and it's just so peaceful."

"Sounds like a very nice place," she said dreamily.

"It is. Remind me to give you my gifts. I bought you a lot of stuff," he said.

"Tell me more. . ."

"I rode a jet ski, atv, I snorkeled, surfed and oh! I touched a shark!" he said excitedly. "The villa that we stay in is overwater, it's so cool! I also ordered sushi there and I learned how to use a chopstick!"