eleven

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠

It's finally Christmas break and Zoia couldn't be happier. The last time she met her best friends and boyfriend were at the train compartment. Sadly, The Weasleys are visiting Charlie in Romania, Monica is visiting Switzerland and Anthony is visiting the USA to meet his uncle.

Zoia groaned and rubbed her eyes. She's wearing her Christmas onesie that matches with her parents. She quickly made her way to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Merry Christmas, Zoia," she told herself.

She made her way to the dining table and the table's already filled with Christmas feast.

"Merry Christmas, Zoia!" her father stood up from his chair and hugged his daughter before he kissed her head.

"Merry Christmas too, dad!" She hugged him back.

After hugging her father, she hugged her mum by her waist from behind who's currently still preparing some food and kissed her cheek.

"Merry Christmas, mum!"

"Merry Christmas, Zoia!" Her mother kissed her cheek as well.

The three wasted no time to jump into the feast. Zoia always loves her mother's cooking, there's no doubt her mum's a really great cook. Her dad actually wanted to prove Zoia that he's just as amazing as Zoia's mother in cooking, however that was proven to be false so he just gave up cooking in general.

After she opened all of her presents, her family decided to play uno together in their living room. Zoia absolutely loves everyone's presents however she loves Anthony's the most. He got her an earring that says her initials. She wasted no time putting the Z on her right ear and the R on her left ear. He also got her a Hippogriff plush toy, knowing that it's her patronus. One last things, he got her a New York City  Snow Globe and American wizarding sweets.

However, she felt her heart dropped when she realized Harry didn't send her anything. Her thoughts were snapped away when she saw a white snowy owl knocking on their window.

"Can you please get that, Zoia?" asked her mother.

"Sure," she answered.

She saw the adorable owl carrying a letter, written for her family.

"Hey Hedwig," she petted the owl before it flew away.

To: The Robinsons

Zoia wasted no time opening the letter.

Dear, The Robinsons,

In this festive season, we would love to invite you to our Christmas dinner. We hope we will be able to see everyone tonight.

Love,
James, Lily & Harry

"Mum, dad!"

"Yes?" her parents asked.

"The Potters are inviting us to their Christmas dinner," she said.

"Okay then, we'll go there tonight," her father replied.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia decided to curl her hair and put on a Weasley's Christmas jumper and a white tennis skirt. Afterwards she put on her white sneakers and checked herself out in her full body mirror. As usual she put on very light makeup, however unlike the usual, she put on lip gloss.

After her whole family was ready, they got into their car and drove to Godric's Hollow. As they arrived, Zoia felt butterflies in her stomach, knowing what happened last time in this house. Crazy how everything could change in a year.