miracle on potters

Holly Jolly Christmas. A phrase the twins like to throw around during the Christmas month because there's Holly in it.

The family wore matching jumpers as they hung out in their living room, watching CBeebies, as usual.

"Holly Jolly Christmas," the twins sang while Holly kept giggling, clapping her hands as she attempted to jump but her feet stayed on the ground.

"Peny! Asha!" Holly attempted to say Phoenix and Acacia.

"Oh Holly, you are so big now," Phoenix hugged the toddler and carried her.

Holly giggled even louder, feeling completely loved by her siblings.

"I like Holly's hair mum," Acacia told her mum, talking about Holly's pigtails with two tiny red and green pom poms.

"Thank you, Acacia," Zoia smiled at her daughter.

"Can you do my hair like that too?" asked Acacia sheepishly.

"Of course, come here," said Zoia, patting the sofa to sit next to her.

It was afternoon on the twenty-fifth of December. The Potters had breakfast over at James and Lily's with Zoia's parents and the Black-Lupins. They opened their presents last night and the kids have been playing with their toys ever since.

As Zoia was doing Acacia's hair, she muttered, "Harry, have you paid those elves?"

"I have," Harry answered.

Zoia and Harry always hired house-elves if they have special events in their house, those elves usually include Dobby, Kreacher, and Harry's old elves.

Tonight, they're going to have family friends dinner with the Weasleys, Weasley-Lovegoods, and Johnson-Raymonds.

"Is Kayla coming?" asked Phoenix sheepishly.

"Yes she is," said Zoia while putting the last pompom in Acacia's hair. "Done, love," Zoia kissed Acacia's cheek.

"Thanks, mum," Acacia hugged her mother tightly.

That is another thing both Harry and Zoia noticed. The twins, especially Acacia, have grown fond of Zoia a lot ever since they went to Hogwarts and wouldn't stop pestering her all day to talk to her once they got back for Christmas break.

"Kayla is my friend, don't bother us," Acacia glared at Phoenix.

"But she's my friend too!"

"Stop it, I know you like her," Acacia scoffed, "Wouldn't stop trailing behind her like a lost puppy like you follow around Kenji."

"Hey! I — don't like Kayla or K-Kenji!"

"Just don't bother us. Go play with Hugo," Acacia threatened him, "Don't bother Rose too."

"But Hugo is a kid!" Phoenix exclaimed.

"Oh stop it," Zoia sighed, "And Hugo is seven already — he's seven right, Harry?"

"Yes," Harry nodded, "I think," he whispered to her ear.

Zoia chuckled then continued to speak, "And Acacia, wouldn't it be nice for everyone to play together?"

"Well yeah," Acacia sighed, "But I want to have a girls' talk."

"Why can't I join the girls' talk?" Phoenix sighed sadly, "You always join my friends and me too at school."

"Oh alright, fine," Acacia finally gave in, "But don't you try to flirt with Kayla."

"I won't!" Phoenix put his hands up and shook his head vigorously.