father's day

Phoenix core is rare — extremely rare; they prove to be the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord.

Acacia wood is unusual and often refuse to produce magic for others but their owner not to mention they withhold their best effects from all but those most gifted

Holly wood is also rare; traditionally considered protective, and works most jovially for those who may need help overcoming a tendency to anger and impetuosity.

Those really best describe Harry and Zoia's children.

Ten-year-old Phoenix and Acacia, and eight-month-old Holly are currently in the kitchen helping Zoia bake and cook all of Harry's favorite food for father's day — well Holly just sits in her high chair, chewing her teething toy and clapping her hands excitedly every once in a while.

"Mum, when's dad's coming home?" asked Acacia while making the pastry for treacle tart.

The twins have been favoring Harry even the minute they were born, not to mention they're a complete duplicate of Harry; they just got her freckles.

She remembered there were multiple occasions when they were still babies where the twins would cry the whole day, causing Zoia to have to call her parents for help because she couldn't rest, eat, or go to the loo but once Harry got home, the twins stopped crying and grinned widely.

Zoia couldn't tell much about Holly yet since she's still an infant but it seems like the young girl is a carbon copy of Zoia but with Harry's emerald green eyes. Her mother actually shed a tear when she first saw Holly because of how similar she looks to baby Zoia. However, unlike the twins, Holly has been favoring Zoia the minute she was born.

"A couple of hours from now, honey," Zoia answered while making mashed potatoes.

Another thing Zoia learned over the years is cooking. She realized cooking is actually a very fun activity — very therapeutic.

"Why is dad taking so long," Phoenix huffed while mixing the chocolate chip cookie dough.

"Because your dad is working hard and it gives us more time to prepare this feast," Zoia answered.

"But I miss dad," Phoenix whined.

"Me too," Acacia frowned her lips.

"Just continue doing what you're doing so it will be ready once dad comes back," said Zoia.

"Yes mum," the twins answered in unison.

"Should I add more chocolate chips mum?" asked Phoenix.

"If you think you need to, you can add more. There's no harm from putting in more chips," Zoia grinned.

"That's right mum!" Phoenix beamed.

Being the oldest (by twelve minutes from Acacia), Phoenix tends to be protective over his little sisters. One time, Zoia and Harry were even called by the twins' primary school because Phoenix punched a guy who kept making fun of Acacia. Phoenix also has volunteered himself multiple times to his parents to help them with Holly.

"Mum," Acacia suddenly called her.

"Yes?"

"I think Holly just did a number two," Acacia scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Really Holly? Now out of all times?" Zoia raised her eyebrows at the infant who looked red from pooping.

"Ew! It smells disgusting! Get Holly out of here, mum!" Acacia shrieked.

"She's pooping, Caca, what do you expect for it to smell? Steak?" Phoenix rolled his eyes.

Zoia turned off the stove and immediately walked towards Holly and carried her.