twenty two

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩

Is this what feeling alone feels like?

Zoia has never felt more alone than she is right now. Even in a sea of people, she feels like she's stuck on a deserted island, alone.

What is life? It's the same everyday until the day you die isn't it? A question she's been asking herself recently is, what is her purpose in this life? What is something she wants to leave behind once she's gone?

Feeling and being alone got her thinking all these thoughts that are slowly eating her brains out which causes her to eat ice cream a lot and this leads to brain freeze. She likes it though, the feeling of a brain freeze, got her to stop thinking for a while.

She has no tears left to cry, it's empty, she's empty.

What did she do in her past life that made her unlucky with relationships?

They left.

Two.

Left.

None.

Maybe she'll spend the rest of her life alone. Maybe she'll just be the cool aunt then she remembered she has no siblings. Sure, she could be a cool aunt for Monica and Ginny's future children but it's still different.

She really is a hopeless romantic but she's always highly unlucky in that department.

Harry was her everything then he left.

Anthony was her everything then he left.

She really thought Anthony would be her soulmate, that they would end up together. Anthony is truly close to perfect. She wanted things to work out between them but he is right, they would never work out. She loves Tony, she still does, but she's no longer in love with him and it's been a while since she grew out of that feeling. Perhaps it was Christmas.

Anthony loves her with all of his heart, maybe he might still be in love with her, but sometimes good things must come to an end and he would rather end it now than force it to work out and they had to end things on bad terms. Hurting Zoia is the last thing Anthony wanted to do.

He could force to make things work between Zoia and him, he knows she's willing to make things work with him, but he knows, even before Zoia knows that Anthony has always been the one in the relationship more. He loves Zoia way more than she loves him, because no matter how much she loves him, there will always be some part of her that belongs to the bespectacled boy.

He knows forcing things to work between them after he graduated would just make her unhappy and her being unhappy will drag him down mentally and it will be mentally exhausting. Maybe in another life they belong together but not in this. Zoia's meant to be with someone else and it isn't him.

"Hey, can we talk?" asked Anthony once he sat down next to her in the common room. She sat at her favorite spot on the sofa, reading her potions notes. The common room was empty since it's almost midnight.

"Of course," she replied and put down her notes right away to look at the boy. Anthony is truly a pretty, pretty boy Rickett, Cedric 2.0. He's near perfect, a damn good of a boyfriend too.

"Zoia, I think you know what I want to talk about," he said softly.

She just nodded and smiled at him sadly. She couldn't help but let a few tears escape from her eyes.

"Please don't cry," he begged and cupped her face to wipe her tears.

"I love you," she said.

"And I love you too," he chuckled sadly and his eyes became glossy.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that? You showed me what love is, what being loved feels like, how being in love feels like. You're amazing, absolutely amazing," she cried. "I'm so sorry it took me this long to say I love you, Tony, but I truly love you so much."

"No, I'm sorry," he started to cry too. "I love you so much. You're the absolute best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so lucky, the luckiest man alive to be able to be your boyfriend. Whoever is going to be your forever is truly the luckiest man alive," he combed her hair out of  her face to get a better look of her. She's truly beautiful, he doesn't even know how someone could be so beautiful and so kind. He likes to believe she's truly perfect and is probably the best girl she'll ever be with.

"Can I just kiss you? One last time, please," said Zoia.

Anthony nodded and wasted no time to meet her lips. It was slow, passionate, though tasted a bit salty due to their tears but it was perfect for him, absolutely perfect. He'll miss her lips, her touch, her voice, everything about her. He savored this last moment for as long as he could. He doesn't want to pull away, neither does she. They kept kissing each other as if this was their last time on earth and the only reason they pulled away is because they needed to breathe.

"You're gorgeous," he stroked her cheek. "I'll always be here for you if you need anything, okay?"

She nodded. She then buried her head to his chest, hearing his heartbeat and pulling him closer to her by wrapping his arm around his torso.

"I'll miss you so much, so so much," she mumbled.

"You don't even want to know how much I'll miss you, Zoi," he chuckled as he stroked her hair. "Truly, my biggest regret is not going after you sooner. I would have more time with you. Just so you know Zoia, I will never regret what we have. I think some part of me will always love you, you're truly that amazing and significant to me. Maybe, if we're meant to be, we'll find our way back to each other but if we aren't, thank you for all the memories," he kissed her head lovingly.

"Thank you for everything too. If we're not meant to be, I'm sure you'll find someone amazing, maybe even better than me, way better. You deserve the best Tony, you're amazing. You deserve the absolute best and I wish nothing but happiness for you," her voice shakes.

"And I wish you nothing but the best and happiness for you Zoia Novelia Robinson."

"Just don't ever forget me okay," she chuckled.

"You are unforgettable," he kissed her head.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

This is the last chapter of hbp (I think?) bc I honestly don't know what to write for hbp anymore. I'm lowkey sad abt this chapter bc I honestly love them both together </3

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy (':

Can't wait for the summer break chapters!!!!

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3