twelve

𝙕𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚

Zoia's currently sitting on the big cloud couch in the head's lounge, in between Harry's legs, resting her back to his chest while he wrapped his arm around her waist.

The lounge is amazing. It has many desserts, snacks, a record player, and many other things but most importantly, it has many school notes & past papers from past heads. Harry is extremely ecstatic since he could just copy their notes. The lounge is very comfortable and homey, even better than her common room, not to mention the privacy they get here.

Zoia also noticed, Harry has been a bit clingier ever since they arrived here as if she's going to leave his side. She could still see the sadness on his face when he wasn't allowed to sit next to her during the welcoming feast.

"Crazy we're in our seventh year now," said Zoia.

"I know right," he replied. "Oh yeah Zoia, I've been wanting to give you something — I hope you haven't got one," he chuckled. "I'm so sorry but can you move away for a second? I need to get my backpack."

"Oh yeah yeah," Zoia got out of his embrace.

"I'm so sorry Zo, it's just for a while," he said guiltily.

"It's okay Harry," she chuckled.

"I charmed my backpack so it can fit a lot of stuff. Thanks to you for teaching me the spell," he said proudly.

"You're welcome," she grinned at him.

He then sat next to her with a backpack on his lap.

"Before you say anything, I know you said you didn't want me to get this because you feel bad that I always get you stuff, but I couldn't help it. I saw the look on your face. You really wanted it," he said. "I know you have your own money now and probably can afford this on your own, but I bought this months ago. Besides, if you actually already bought one, it doesn't hurt to have two of these."

"Okay okay, now tell me what you got me," she said excitedly.

"Patience love," he chuckled.

He then grabbed something from his backpack, the backpack Zoia got him. It was a box, quite a big box of something.

"Here, open it," he handed her the box.

She gladly took it.

She gasped when she saw what he got her. He got her a pastel pink record player she fell in love with during Valentine's Day. He even got it customized and there's her name on it.

"Harry, w-wow, thank you so much," she said breathlessly. Her eyes are locked to the record player as she keeps tracing it.

"You're welcome," he replied, looking at the girl in awe.

She carefully put her record player next to her and attacked the bespectacled boy to a tight hug.

"Wow," he chuckled at the sudden action but hugged her back right away.

"Thank you so much! I love it, I love it, I love it!" she beamed. "I haven't gotten a record player because I wanted to buy the one in Hogsmeade. So thank you so much Harry, you're the best, the absolute best, the best person ever!"

"Thank you for your loving speech Zozo," he ran his finger through her hair. "You deserve it. I'm really happy you enjoyed the gift."

"I'll always enjoy anything you give me Harry, even if you give me a dead lizard," she looked at him and gave him the biggest smile she could give.