one

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞

𝙕𝙤𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙖𝙡

Zoia wants to lock herself in her room forever. This is only her second heartbreak and she couldn't handle it at all. She's a mess, an absolute mess. She misses his letters, him visiting her house, just spending her summer with Anthony Rickett.

If she's not in love with him anymore, why does it still hurt so badly?

She couldn't even imagine seeing him with another girl. No matter what he said about her during their breakup, she knows, sooner or later the older boy will have to move on from her. He'll meet a pretty American from his work and probably get together while she's stuck busy with her N.E.W.T.s.

On the other hand, she has been thinking about what Harry said to her. He's in love with her. The Harry Potter is in love with her. Is this some type of prank? There's no way Harry Potter is in love with her. If she told first year Zoia that Harry Potter will be in love with her, she'd laugh at herself.

Even though Harry told her he meant everything he said, she couldn't help but doubt his words. There's no way Harry's in love with her. But then she recalled all the things he did to her this year. Any person could tell the boy is in love with her.

Zoia's a smart girl, she's not oblivious, at least she thinks she's not oblivious. She knows Harry meant everything he said, but it's still very hard to believe that Harry Potter is in love with her.

What does he see in her anyway? What did she do that caught his attention that much?

Zoia doesn't think she's ugly but she knows she's not the prettiest girl out there, sure she's smart but a lot of people think she's a potions nerd which is definitely not a compliment. Her body, she doesn't necessarily hate it but, she doesn't love it either. She wishes she had a skinny thigh gap, no stretch marks, or taller. Two things she loves about herself are her boobs and her butt. It's not the biggest but it's big enough for her body that it looks perfect in her opinion.

The only good thing that happened this summer is that her invention got approved.

Birth control potion!

Her parents were surprised at why she wanted to invent this, they thought she was joking at first. She thought about it after she became active. She wondered why people haven't invented this yet.

She looked up that condoms are only 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. But people aren't perfect, so in real life condoms are about 85% effective — that means about 15 out of 100 people who use condoms as their only birth control method will get pregnant each year. On the other hand, the birth control pill has the potential to be 99% effective at preventing pregnancy if you take it without fail — meaning you don't forget to take the pill for even a day or two.

She even looked up that some people could still get pregnant even though they do both. By this she's determined to make a potion that's 100% effective.

The potion lasted for thirty days so safe to say people have to drink it once a month. Not to mention it helps with their period.

She's extremely proud of her invention, her parents as well. After feeling like complete shit, she feels extremely happy. Not to mention all the gold she's been receiving ever since her invention became official (after she patented it).

She called it the no baby vial. Monica and Ginny laughed at the name but said it's a very Zoia thing to say.

Throughout summer, Ginny and Monica stayed over at her house knowing how sad she is after her break up and Zoia's extremely grateful for them.