fourteen

𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙮

Zoia fluttered her eyes open to see Harry still sleeping. He kept hugging her the whole night and she could already tell his arm would not feel the best once he woke up.

She caressed his cheek before she made her way to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Thankfully today's saturday so she can relax. She also prepared a glass and another toothbrush for Harry so he doesn't have to get out of the bed to brush his teeth. Well, most importantly Zoia could kiss him as fast as possible.

After she was done in the bathroom, she made her way back to her bed to see Harry still sleeping. She put the glass on the nightstand and laid down next to him again.

"Hey," she caressed his cheek. "Wake up Har."

He showed no sign of being awake.

She decided to kiss the tip of his nose, then his right cheek, left cheek, forehead then his scar. He seemed to notice this and started grinning to himself.

"Hey, good morning," she said softly.

"Morning," he said in a hoarse voice as he pulled her closer to him.

"I've prepared you a glass of water, a toothbrush, and a toothpaste so you can brush your teeth here," she said.

"Thanks love," he then opened his eyes to see Zoia already looking at him.

Zoia put his glasses on him and handed him the glass, toothbrush, and toothpaste. He wasted no time brushing his teeth. She muttered "evanesco" to get rid of the water after he finished and put everything back on the nightstand.

He automatically kissed her and she kissed him back right away. The whole time they were smiling. It seems that Zoia forgets everything that happened last night.

"I want to lay in bed with you all day," she said.

"Me too love, me too," he chuckled. "C'mon, lay your head on my chest."

"Okay," she beamed.

She laid her head on his chest and drew circles with her fingers on his chest. The whole time, he caressed her hair, knowing she absolutely loves the feeling.

"I'm so sorry for last night," she muttered embarrassedly. "I don't know what came to me."

"S'alright love, it was unfair of us," he said softly.

"Forgive me?" she looked up to him.

"I could never be angry at you," he chuckled and poked the tip of her nose.

"What if I shaved your hair as a prank?"

"And why would you do that?" he said dramatically.

"Like I said, a prank," she giggled.

"My hair is the best feature of me Zozo, how could you. It's my crown!"

"See, you could be mad with me after all."

"I'd be angry at you for a while then I'd make my bald hair work," he shrugged.

"Oh really? So what if I shave your hair right now?"

"Please no," he begged.

"I'd never," she chuckled and pecked his lips. "I happen to think your hair is also your crown. I bloody love your fluffy brunette hair," she ran through his hair using her fingers.

"Fluffy hair?" he chuckled.

"Yep," she popped the P. "Very fluffy, super fluffy, fluffy Harry."