long-awaited mini-break*

"Hello, Bora Bora!" Zoia beamed and waved at the ocean once the couple arrived using the portkey.

"You'll love this place so much Zo," Harry grinned, shaking his head. "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Too many questions," Harry tutted. He then grabbed a piece of fabric from his pocket and covered his wife's eyes.

"You're not going to push me to the ocean and drown me right?"

"I had many chances if I actually want to get rid of you Zo," Harry chuckled.

"Rude!"

"C'mon," Harry interlaced his fingers with her and pulled her to where he wanted them to be.

Even with her eyes covered, the beaming light of the sun still penetrated through the fabric, the smell of saltwater, the sounds of waves, and the slight chuckle coming out of her husband create endless butterflies inside her stomach.

"It's alright love," Harry brought her knuckles to her lips and kissed it lovingly. "You'll love it."

"I know," Zoia nodded. "I trust you."

Harry then stopped their tracks and stood in front of her. He slowly cupped her cheek and caressed it before brushing through her lips with his thumb.

"I love you so much, Zo," he whispered.

"I love you too."

Still, with her eyes closed, Harry slowly leaned in and kissed his wife, smiling to himself as he did. Zoia immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly caressed his hair. The uproarious feeling of peace erupted as they savored one another, bringing them away from the blazingly disliking crystallizations of stressfulness they've been experiencing lately.

Once they pulled away, Harry planted a kiss on her forehead and both of her cheeks making her grin to herself.

When they arrived in front of the place, Harry went to stand behind Zoia and slowly take the fabric off her. She couldn't see anything for five seconds due to the blinding light but once she did, she couldn't stop the smile on her face.

"Do you know what this place is?" Harry whispered to her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think so," Zoia turned her head to look at him.

"It's the villa I stayed in during my summer going to our seventh year," he said. "Remember when I said I wish you were there with me?"

"Yes," she nodded sheepishly. Even after years of being together, her husband still could make her flustered — in a very good way.

"Well I'm here with you now," he kissed her shoulder.

"It's better than the pictures," she murmured in disbelief. "We're on top of the water."

"I know," he smirked. "Let's go inside."

Harry gave her a full tour of the villa. He even brought all the pictures he took during that trip and showed her the comparison.

"Now, here," Harry sat on the dining chair, "Is where I learned how to use chopsticks."

Zoia sat at the table and said, "Oh really?" as she smirked.

"Yes," Harry nodded and put his hands on her hips to then move her body so she's sitting in front of him. He then rubbed her thighs and planted a kiss on them.

"Thank you for this," Zoia smiled gratefully at him.

"No need to thank me," he smiled at her as he drew circles on both of her thighs.