nine

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚

For the whole day, Zoia could see that Gryffindor and Slytherin are throwing insults at each other since they're going to compete against each other today.

"I love it everytime they compete, it's fun to watch," Monica beamed.

Gryffindor and Slytherin are long term enemies, especially with Harry and Draco as their seekers. Ever since Harry rejected Draco's friendship in first year, they have become mortal enemies ever since.

Zoia then could see that the Slytherins are wearing a badge.

"What does the badge say?" asked Hannah who just arrived at the great hall.

"Not sure," said Zoia.

As they left to go to the pitch, she now could read what the badges say.

"Weasley is our king and I have a bet they don't mean it literally," Zoia scoffed. "I swear to God they're on thin ice, those Slytherins. I really try to like them and not fall into these stereotypes but each day, they prove they are their stereotype."

As they were in the pitch, she could see most of the houses supporting Gryffindor and all of the Slytherins were wearing the badges. Zoia could also see Cho Chang supporting Gryffindor while wearing Harry's quidditch jumper.

Then she could see balls were released and the fourteen players shot upward. Lee Jordan's commentary rang through the stadium and Zoia listened as hard as she could through the din of the crowd, all yelling and booing and singing —

"— dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger — close call, Alicia — and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?"

And as Lee paused to listen the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands:

Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.
Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

"Real classy," Monica scoffed.

"I'm willing to bet this was all Malfoy's idea," said Zoia.

In a matter of seconds, Harry caught the snitch which made those who support the Gryffindor roared, however Harry was suddenly hit by a Bludger.

"Ouch," Zoia shrieked.

Not long after that, she could see Malfoy was bantering with the Weasley twins and Harry. Suddenly George and Harry started to attack Malfoy, punching and kicking him. Malfoy was starting to bleed until Madam Hooch broke off the fight.

"What was that all about?" asked Susan as they left the pitch.

"Don't know," Zoia shrugged.

"You like guys with anger issues huh Zoi?" Monica nudged her ribs.

"Ouch! He doesn't. Malfoy probably provoked him," said Zoia.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Per usual, Zoia's currently at the library waiting for Harry. This time, Harry wasn't late and sat down in front of her right away with a sour face.

"What's up with you?" Zoia asked him as he was taking out his notes and books from his bag. She could see his knuckles are scarred probably due to the fight the other day.

"Nothing," he said flatly.

"Okay," she said, dropping the subject.

After a couple of minutes of silence, he suddenly said, "I fucking hate Umbridge."

"What did she do?"

"Almost banned me from Quidditch," he said through gritted teeth. "Thank God my father came and talk to Umbridge, Mcgonagall and Dumbledore."

"And now Cho's bloody pissed at me," he sighed.

"Why is she pissed at you?" she asked.

"Because I fought, I don't know. Well sorry I punched the shit out of Malfoy. Anyone would if they called your mum a mudblood," his hands turned into a fist. "You don't have to say anything I just want to rant."

Zoia just nodded.

"I don't get girls sometimes. They could be fine with you one minute and before you know it, they're bloody pissed at you and everytime I asked what's wrong, they said nothing but I know it's not nothing," he sighed.

"Well try to talk it out," Zoia suggested.

"I did! And she said nothing's wrong!"

"Try to recall what you did before she was pissed," said Zoia.

"Well. . . she was already upset because I fought Malfoy in front of the entire school, then I told her I was almost banned from quidditch, then when she asked me to hang out with her right now, I told her I need to study with you," Harry explained.

"You're so. . . oblivious sometimes," Zoia shook her head while she crossed her arms.

"What?" he frowned.

"She's obviously jealous because you're meeting up with another girl," said Zoia.

"But usually she was fine with it. She knows you have to tutor me!"

"Yeah, but you said it yourself she was already pissed at you for fighting," said Zoia.

"I told her why I fought Malfoy and she still doesn't get why I did that!" he said frustratedly. "Then she had to say she's embarrassed that her boyfriend's like that. Yeah definitely saying your girlfriend is embarrassed of you after you're almost banned for life from quidditch is something you're looking for."

"Why don't you talk to her now?" she suggested.

"But we have to study," he frowned.

"Yeah, but I know you won't stop thinking about Cho our whole session and it's better to talk it out now before tomorrow," said Zoia.

"I don't know what to say to her," said Harry embarrassed.

"Well just say that you're sorry for fighting Malfoy and you won't do it again and say that you were just meeting me for studying and nothing more. It might help if you say you really don't want to study with me but Snape forced you, also say that I'm ugly or something," said Zoia.

"But I don't think you're ugly?" he frowned.

Zoia could feel her cheeks turned into a shade of pink. "Well just say she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and no girls are compared to her or something, I don't know. It's your bloody girlfriend."

"But I really want to study with you because my scores are actually better now because of you. Snape didn't force me anything," said Harry again.

"Oh my God, I know Harry, but just say that! You want your girlfriend back right?"

"Of course I do," he said in an obvious tone.

"Then go!"

"Alright, alright," he said.

Then Zoia's all alone again, revising her works and notes.