twenty

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

"God I want dimsum!" Zoia groaned. "No, nevermind, I want pizza."

Harry and Zoia are currently walking to the library to do their schoolwork. Harry doesn't understand, why can't they just do it in their lounge, dorm, or common room. Apparently Zoia said, they'd end up snogging and not get things done.

That's not true! That's not true at all.

Okay, maybe that's true — to a certain extent. . . Or that's 100% true.

Harry being the lovesick that he is obviously complied hence why they're going to do their school work in the library.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant, baby? Get it? Pregnant, baby," he laughed at his own pathetic joke.

"Call me baby again and I might strangle you, and no Harry, I am not pregnant!" she exclaimed. "How can I be pregnant if I'm on my period! I've been having cramps since I woke up. Again, nothing I can't handle."

"Makes sense," he shrugged.

Harry then pulled Zoia to his favorite table. Harry always thinks this table has the best lighting and It's not too isolated or crowded.

Zoia on the other hand hates this table. Zoia would always see Harry snogging Cho in this exact table. Not to mention, he also snogged a bunch of girls there when he broke up with Cho. Zoia felt her heart dropped and her stomach churned when he dragged her to that table.

"I don't want to sit here," Zoia blurted.

"Why? It has great lighting here," Harry frowned at her.

"Can we just sit there?" she pointed at another table.

"But it has terrible lighting," he whined.

"Fine. Go sit here for all I care. I'm sitting there," Zoia got out of his grasp and walked to another table without taking a second glance at the boy.

Harry frowned and immediately approached her.

Harry sat next to her and looked at her alarmingly. He could see her sour face. He has zero clue to why she's behaving this way.

"Are you okay love?" he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Fine," she replied. Still focusing her gaze on her parchment.

"You're not," he sighed. "C'mon love, tell me. Talk to me."

"It's stupid, really," she sighed and dropped her quill.

"Seeing how you are right now, I think it's not stupid," he chuckled.

"Let's just study," she finally looked at him and kissed his cheek.

He then rummages through his pocket to find a sickle.

"A sickle for your thoughts?" he showed her his palm and she could see there's a sickle there. He looked at her with full of hope and gave her the brightest smile she could see.

Zoia couldn't help the smile that's slowly forming on her face.

"Oh alright," she giggled and grabbed the sickle from his hand. "I guess I was — jealous."

"Jealous?" he frowned.

"I don't know if you remember Harry but you used to snog girls there — a bunch of them," she sighed. "I don't know, I guess , I don't want to be one of them — one of the girls you just snog."

"You know you mean so much more than that Zo, I'm in love with you," he said softly.

"Yeah, but Cho was one of them and last time I checked you were in love with her," she chuckled awkwardly.