thirty four

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙐𝙥

"Do you want to hang out later?" asked Zoia to Harry as they were sitting together at their transfiguration class. "Monica and Ginny's busy after school."

"I can't, I have quidditch practice after school," Harry smiled sadly at her.

"Oh alright then," Zoia sighed. Usually Harry would still make time for her, even after quidditch practice. However she doesn't want to pester him about it.

"We can hang out tomorrow?" Harry suggested. "We can hang out in the kitchen, eat our favorite desserts."

"Sure," she beamed.

At transfiguration, they study lovebird to love note transforming spell since Valentine's day is coming up.

Zoia wondered what her valentine's going to be like this year. Will she do something with Harry?

Suddenly an image of Harry giving her a bouquet of flowers with a love note came into her mind. She checked the board yesterday and turns out the next Hogsmeade trip is during Valentine's day. Another image of Harry asking her to go on a date came into her mind.

She then shook her head to snap her out of her daydream and started to focus on her class again.

"Do you remember, first year I arrived late to transfiguration class with Ron?" he suddenly whispered to her while trying to hold a laugh. "I was so stupid."

"You were," she chuckled. "Ron's comment about Professor Mcgonagall made it even better."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I miss that, being a first year. . ."

"Me too — OH! Do you remember when you couldn't answer Snape's question. 'Mr Potter, our new celebrity'."

"Merlin I forgot about that," he said embarrassedly. "Wait, we shared the same class for potions?"

"I'm hurt you didn't notice, Potter," she said dramatically.

"I thought it was with Slytherin," he tried to remember it.

"Too focused on your loverboy?" she teased him.

"Who?" he frowned.

"Malfoy," she answered.

Harry made a disgusted voice and fake gagged.

"You're right, you did have potions with Slytherin, but there's also a couple of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw as well for some reason and I was one of them," she explained.

"Wait, I want to see what you look like in first year!" he said curiously.

"Didn't you see that awful face of me on the book cover Ginny got me?"

"You were like six in that picture, I want to see you in your first year, maybe I'll remember you," he said.

"Ouch," she said dramatically while bringing her hand to her chest, pretending she was hurt by him.

"Oh stop being dramatic and just tell me," he said.

"Absolutely not," she said firmly.

"Why?" he asked.

"I looked bloody awful," she said embarrassedly.

"What? I'm sure it couldn't be that bad," he convinced her.

"No. It was — I still have my braces on back then," she cringed at the memory.

"Isn't that the muggle thing that fixes your teeth?" he asked.