twenty six

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨

Zoia cried a little bit in her room before she fell asleep. She was dreaming about eating pancakes until someone tried to wake her up.

"Zozo," Harry softly shook her body.

"Zozo, wake up, mum said food's ready," he said again.

"Oh okay okay," said Zoia still in her sleepy voice.

She doesn't even know whether Harry's still mad at her. As they made their way to the dining table, James greeted them both right away.

Zoia sat next to Harry while Lily's sitting in front of her. Lily decided to make them pasta and she also have some chocolate brownies which Zoia guessed will be for dessert.

"Harry darling, can you get some pumpkin juice in the fridge," said Lily.

"Yes mum," Harry replied before he reluctantly made his way to get the juice.

"So, Zoia, you're a Hufflepuff right?" asked James.

"Yeah," she smiled at him.

"Play Quidditch?" he asked again.

"Yes, chaser."

"She's bloody amazing. Best chaser at Hogwarts," Harry joined the conversation as he sat down again.

"That's amazing! I was a chaser too. Best chaser at Hogwarts at that time as well," said James cockily which reminded Zoia of Harry so much.

"Stop it James," Lily hissed at him.

"What? It's the truth," said James.

"Well at least I'm the youngest seeker in the century," Harry mocked his father.

"I'm sorry Zoia, they're usually like this," said Lily embarrassed at the two Potter boys. "I heard from Harry you're good at potions, that's amazing. I loved potions as well when I was at school."

"Yeah, I like potions. It's fun," said Zoia.

"It's fun when Snape's not biased at you," Harry scoffed. "He has some personal vendetta against me because of you dad!"

"Oh, little snivellus," James chuckled.

"James, stop it," Lily hissed at him.

"How's Snape at you Zoia?" James asked ber.

"He's alright," Zoia answered truthfully. "From what I observed though, he favored Slytherin so much and loathed Gryffindor. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are okay to him."

"Figured," James scoffed.

"Well we want to say thank you for helping Harry with his studies especially potions. He never cared about Potions," said Lily.

"I would if Snape won't insult me every second," Harry scoffed.

"Lils, I told you we should tell Dumbledore about this biased teaching from Snivellus," said James to Lily.

"You should dad, maybe he'll get sacked," Harry encouraged his father.

"Oh stop it! Both of you!" Lily sighed.

"Even Zoia said he's biased, Harry's not lying," said James.

"Of course I never think our son lied," said Lily.

Zoia just eats her food while staring at the family who's currently bickering about Professor Snape. From what Zoia can gather, James was never a fan of Snape since their school years. Lily was friends with him at some point but for some reason chose not to anymore.