ex's*

"Cedric! Cho!" Zoia beamed and immediately tackled them in a hug, leaving the bespectacled stunned and shifted uncomfortably.

"How are you?" Asked Cedric excitedly.

"I'm good, really good, really good — oh it's been so long!" Zoia replied. "How are you guys?"

"We're doing amazing," said Cho with the same amount of excitement. "Our dog just gave birth."

"Really?" Zoia's eyes sparkled with admiration.

"Yes!" Cho beamed, "With six puppies!"

"That's amazing!"

"Well, do you and Harry want one?" Cho asked, "You don't have to answer it now, you can owl me later."

"Harry and I will talk about it first," Zoia looked at Harry then smiled at Cho.

"We also have news," said Cedric. "We're getting married!"

Zoia's lips parted a bit.

"Wow, congratulations," Zoia beamed, hugging the two again.

"Thank you Zoia!" Cedric smiled, "We were about to send all the letters actually. Cho just really wanted to go to this store first — actually here's your invitation letter."

Cedric rummaged through the tote bag filled with letters and gave it to her.

"Thank you, oh this is really exciting!" Zoia exclaimed excitedly.

Seeing how silent Harry was and the constant glance of Cho to Harry, Cedric suddenly said, "Zoia, I think there's some Hufflepuff plate over there."

"Really?" Zoia's eyes glint with yet another excitement.

"Yes, follow me," Cedric made a come with me gesture making Zoia chuckle.

"I know what you're doing by the way," Zoia whispered to Cedric once they're a bit far from Cho and Harry, "I just played along."

"We could never hide anything from you, you're too smart," said Cedric.

"That's true," Zoia smirked.

"But seriously, there's a Hufflepuff-themed eating utensil I saw earlier."

Meanwhile, Harry and Cho looked at each other awkwardly.

"Hi," Cho greeted him first.

"Hi."

Another second of silence. Harry wanted nothing more than Voldemort to come and kill him right now; the awkwardness is giving him a long and painful death.

"Congratulations," Harry finally muttered.

"Thanks," Cho smiled back at him. "So, you and Zoia are doing well I assume?"

"We're doing fantastic," Harry replied, a smile crept up to his face and a faint blush could be seen by the girl. "We just moved in together recently."

"That's amazing," said Cho.

"So, I take it you weren't planning to invite me?" Harry joked.

"I just thought it would be awkward to you know — invite your ex to your wedding. I know it's a long time ago but it's still a bit weird for me, given our history," Cho explained awkwardly.

"You don't owe me an invitation, it's alright," Harry chuckled.

"You can come as Zoia's date, you're more than welcomed," said Cho.

"Wouldn't it be awkward for me to be there?" Harry raised his eyebrows at her.

"I think it would be okay," Cho smiled at him, "It's the sending invitation part that feels awkward."