twenty four

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

Christmas is coming up and Zoia has never been more nervous and excited for the first time. Harry has been telling her stories about what he usually does during Christmas.

Harry told her he already got her a Christmas present. Right after Harry told her that, she got Harry a gift right away during their next Hogsmeade trip.

She doesn't even know whether Harry will like her present or not, but she really hopes he will.

"Do you want to sleep with me or not?" asked Harry.

Zoia nearly choked on her lunch food and felt her face redened.

"W-what?"

"Sorry, I mean do you want to sleep in my room or one of the guest rooms?" he corrected. "Mum's asking me."

"Oh, er- guest room's fine," she said.

"Oh, alright then," he sighed.

Zoia frowned at his reaction but ignored it by eating her mashed potato.

"So, what's up with Monica and Padma right there? Are you replaced?" he asked as they looked at Monica who's sitting at the ravenclaw table.

"No, I'm not because I'm her best friend and Padma isn't," said Zoia.

"You're just saying that because you're jealous you're getting replaced," Harry teased her.

"Absolutely not. Monica fancies her and I am her best friend," said Zoia.

"Oh — OH I get it," Harry nodded his head.

"Why are you looking at the ravenclaw table anyway, were you looking for your ex?" she scoffed.

"Absolutely not, why should I?" he whispered to her as he squeezed her inner thigh and kissed her cheek before he gave her a smile.

Zoia's breath hitched at the placement of his hand. She wanted nothing more than for him to-

Stop it Zoia, stop it stop it.

Harry smirked at her sight before he pulled away his hand that was originally on her thigh.

"I love it when you're flustered. Want some treacle tart?" he asked innocently.

"Sure," she rolled her eyes.

"You love it, admit it," he smirked.

"Whatever you say, Har," she said before she took another bite of her food.

"Do you think I have what it takes to be a DADA professor?" he suddenly asked.

"Absolutely! You're better than that toad," she said.

"Anyone's better than that toad," he scoffed.

"Well yeah but that doesn't mean you're not good. You're neck and neck with Professor Lupin," she said. "Why? You changed your mind about being an auror?"

"No. . . I still want to be an auror. Just want to know," he said. "Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to be a professor once I retired from being an auror."

"You're really talking about retirement at the age of fifteen," she laughed.

"What? It's good to be prepared for your future!" he exclaimed.

"I know, I know. I'm not making fun of you, I'm impressed," she smiled at him.

Without thinking, Harry pecked her lips. This caught her off guard because Harry and her were never this bold in public. They usually keep things in private.