six

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨

The weather's getting colder and halloween decorations are starting to get put up. Just like last year, Ginny invited Monica and Zoia to Gryffindor's halloween party since for some reason they're the only one who actually threw an amazing halloween party and allowed everyone from any house to join. She heard Slytherin also throw an amazing halloween party but they select their people.

This year, the three girls decided to dress up together as The Powerpuff Girls. However, Monica and Ginny asked Zoia to be Bubbles. She remembered how the conversation went and no matter how much she convinced them she wants to be Buttercup, they insisted on her being Bubbles.

"But I don't want to be Bubbles, I want to be Buttercup!" Zoia insisted. The three are currently at Zoia and Monica's dorm.

"But you are sweet and cute like Bubbles," Monica convinced her.

"But I have to be a blonde, I look ugly as a blonde!" Zoia exclaimed.

"Oh that's a big fat lie, you look gorgeous as a blonde!" Ginny brushed Zoia's hair.

"No I'm not, you guys said it yourself!" Zoia huffed.

"We never think you're ugly as a blonde Zoia," said the both of them hastily.

"Liar," Zoia scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"How could we think you're ugly," said Ginny, still brushing Zoia's hair. "You're so hot Zoia, even when you're bald."

Zoia just chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"You look hot with any hair color, including blonde Zoi," Monica sat next to her. "I mean it, not only because I want you to be Bubbles."

"You really want to be Buttercup do you?" asked Zoia.

"Yeah," said Monica sheepishly.

"Fine," Zoia huffed.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Monica hugged her tightly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Zoia chuckled.

"Thank God I'm a natural redhead," said Ginny.

Zoia has been practicing a lot for her first match which is against Ravenclaw. She had to train Zacharias Smith a lot to make sure he's ready, thankfully he doesn't mind. She was doubtful at first to let him in since he's not really the friendliest to people, but he proved her wrong.

"Hey Smith," Zoia called him after they finished their practice.

"Yeah?" he approached her.

"That was good, keep it up yeah," she said.

"Thanks," he replied.

"I'm sorry if I'm being a little hard on you for the past weeks, I just really want you to do well," said Zoia.

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind," he said truthfully. "You make me better actually."

"Okay then," Zoia smiled at him. "Well keep it up. Keep playing like that and you'll catch the snitch for our match."

"Wow captain, you're just amazing aren't you," Anthony was suddenly beside her as Zacharias Smith left.

"Yeah yeah," Zoia rolled her eyes.

"I like you in your quidditch jumper," Anthony wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"You look dashing as well in your jumper, Rickett," Zoia teased him.