fifteen

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙃𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙙

Zoia finally held a tryout for her Quidditch team. Zoia obviously stayed as a chaser, however Zacharias Smith decided to give up his seeking spot to be a chaser with Dylan Cadwallader as an addition to the chaser team. Ryan Summerby, a fifth year Hufflepuff, decided to take Zacharias' old spot. What surprised her is how well Monica, Hannah and Mia Wilson did. Monica and Hannah ended up being beaters while Mia took the keeper spot.

She's extremely proud of her choice, especially having her best friend in her team. This isn't favoritism, Monica tried out the best amongst everyone.

When she got out of the girls' locker room, she saw Harry clapping at her with the biggest smile on his face. Harry has a paper bag in his hand.

"How was it?" he asked while Zoia's approaching him.

"It was brilliant," she beamed and wrapped her arms around his torso and gave him a peck.

"I love it when you're wearing a quidditch jumper but I love it better when you're wearing my quidditch jumper," he smirked.

"Enough with the flirting," she rolled her eyes though a blush could be seen. "What's in the paper bag?"

"Milkshakes and sushi," he said excitedly. "I got a book on how to make sushi this summer and Dobby helped me. Don't worry, your milkshake is a chocolate milkshake, your personal favorite."

"What did I do to deserve you," she said dreamily as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"I think it's the other way around," he chuckled.

"Now, where are we going to eat your delicious food?"

"Our lounge of course," he smirked.

They walked hand in hand to their lounge. Even until now, she'd get butterflies every time she's with him, just like how she felt in first year.

She then looked to her side to see him. How did this even happen? She zoomed out for a second just thinking about how she's living the life she's always wanted.

She's a potioneer, she makes her own money, a quidditch captain, does well in school, and lastly she's with the boy of her dreams. Sure they're not official yet but they're very much in love with each other.

Suddenly she stopped her tracks.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked her.

Zoia then jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you for everything," she said. "Thank you for waiting for me, making me milkshakes and sushi. Thank you for learning how to use chopsticks for me. Thank you for coming back to me. Thank you for being in my life."

"You're welcome Zo," he hugged her back. "What makes you say all this? Did something happen? Did someone say rude things about you?"

"No," she chuckled. "I'm just really excited to try your sushi."

"Trust me it's good," he said cockily.

"Oh really?" she looked at him.

"Really," he nodded. "Dobby loves it, he even gave it to Winky — they look cute together aren't they? Dobby and Winky."

"Do you love matching house elves right now?" she laughed.

"Better than Hogwarts students' gossip right now," he shrugged. "Now c'mon, let's go to our lounge," he pulled her.