thirty

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

Zoia has been at Harry's house for days now and it has been amazing. It has brought Harry and Zoia even closer and let's just say, having different rooms is a total waste since they never spend the night alone.

With Sirius and Remus being there a lot, it has brought Zoia and Sirius closer as well. Sirius is a very fun person and Zoia likes that. Lily and her have been closer as well. One night they spent the night together doing face masks in the living room and not long after that, James and Harry joined in as well.

Currently, James and Lily are out with Sirius and Remus are out for the whole day. According to them, they have to do grocery shopping, so Harry and Zoia decided to surprise them by cooking dinner for everyone.

"Harry, I seriously can't cook — well I can, a bit, a very tiny bit," she confessed.

"Don't worry, just do as I say, okay?" he said before he kissed her lips. "Okay, so I'm thinking we'll just cook a simple dish. How about fish and chips?"

"You know, in my book, a simple dish is a toasted bread and an egg," said Zoia.

"Zo, c'mon I'm serious," he pleaded.

"Fine. It's a good idea — I guess?" she said, more like a question.

"Great," he sighed. "You just focus on the chips, I'll do the fish."

"Okay," she said nervously.

Truthfully, she never cooked anything besides an egg so she was completely nervous. She just stood there with a knife on her hand and a potato on the cutting board.

"You don't know how to cut the potato do you?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said embarrassed.

"I'll help you first, then you do it yourself alright?" he said.

Harry then stood behind her. His chest is pressed to her back and he wrapped his hands on top of her to guide her. He rested his chin on her shoulder and Zoia could feel his breath which gave her tummy butterflies.

"Easy right?" he said after he guided her.

"Yeah. . . I guess so," she said.

"You can do it Zo," he kissed her head.

Turns out, Zoia is a quick learner and she can't wait to show off her new cutting potato skill to her parents once she gets back.

"You're doing good, Zo," he smiled encouragingly at her.

"Well I have a good teacher," she said.

The kitchen smells incredibly amazing which makes her stomach rumble. Zoia thought Harry was exaggerating when he said he can cook, turns out he really can cook. She had to force herself to focus on preparing her potatoes because he really looked attractive cooking, how concentrated he looked, the rolled sleeve, it was truly a sight.

"You done with the potato Zo? I want to fry it," he said.

"Yes, I'm done, here," she handed him her piece of seasoned work.

While Harry's frying everything, Zoia prepares the dining table with plates and eating utensils. Minutes later, all the plates are filled with food.

"We made a great team Potter," she beamed at the sight.

"We did," he smiled at her and wrapped her hand around her waist before he kissed her.

"You can't not kiss me for just five minutes, do you?" She wrapped her arm around his neck.