eighteen

𝙂𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

"Are you going to the Gryffindor common room to hang out with Ginny or Harry?" asked Monica.

Currently, Zoia's putting on her favorite oversized hoodie which used to belong to her father. It's after dinner and Ginny asked her to hangout at her dorm because it's been a while since they've done that.

"Ginny, Mon," Zoia rolled her eyes.

"Now can you help dutch braid my hair? I want my hair to be naturally curly tomorrow," said Zoia.

"Fine," Monica huffed.

As Monica was braiding her hair, Zoia thought about everything Harry and her did ever since their kiss at the library. Sometimes Zoia showed up to her dorm with a couple of hickeys that Harry made which resulted in her putting concealer and foundation on her neck the next morning. However, Harry never really covered his. He said only pussies cover them which resulted in Zoia smacking his head. She doesn't even know what they are, but she doesn't want to pester Harry about it. She knows he's still upset about his breakup.

"Er- Zoi," said Monica all of the sudden which snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah?" she looked at her best friend through the mirror.

"I have to tell you something, but after I finish this braid yeah?" said Monica.

"Okay?" Zoia looked at her best friend worryingly. "You're scaring me."

"Don't worry, it's not bad news," her best friend nervously chuckled.

As Monica finished braiding her hair, Monica grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. They're currently face to face and Zoia could see the seriousness in Monica's face which is a very rare sight.

"What's wrong?" asked Zoia.

"How do I say this — I think I like girls too?" Monica said in one breath.

"What?"

"I think I like girls and boys. I think I'm bisexual," said Monica. Zoia could see the fear of judgment in Monica's eyes.

"T-that's great Mon! Wow!" Zoia attacked her best friend with a bone crushing hug.

"Y-you're okay with it?" asked Monica.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I?" said Zoia. "There's nothing wrong with it Mon. I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks Zoi. Wow that was a relief. I don't know what I would do if you didn't like me being bisexual. I don't know what I would do if I lose you," said Monica.

"You will never lose me Mon," said Zoia before hugging her again. "Besides I'm literally friends with Ginny."

Monica didn't even realize she started crying.

"Stop crying Mon, you're making me cry too!" said Zoia who just started crying as well.

Zoia ended up being ten minutes late to the Gryffindor common room due to Monica and her crying emotionally.

When she arrived at the Gryffindor common room, she could see the trio sitting together by the fireplace.

"Zozo!" Harry beamed once he saw the brunette girl. "I don't know you're coming, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I'm meeting Ginny and not you dumbass," said Zoia.

"Ouch! That hurts Zo," Harry said dramatically.

"Such a drama queen," she said.

"I like your hair," he complimented her. From his sides, she could see Ron and Hermione smirking at each other.