three

TW // Blood Quill Scene

𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

The more she was at the DADA class, the more she realized how annoying Umbridge is. Zoia then concluded that she didn't learn anything from her class. Every night, Monica, Hannah, Susan and her would complain about Umbridge and how stupid Dumbledore is to let a toad like her teach them.

Zoia is currently sitting at the Hufflepuff table with Monica, Hannah and Susan. Then suddenly she saw her owl, Lola gave her a lunchbox. When she opened it, she saw her mum had made her sushi.

"Yes!" she beamed. "I don't have to eat Hogwarts' breakfast foods. Sorry elves."

She then grabbed her chopstick and started eating her sushi.

"How can you use a chopstick? I've been trying for three years now," said Hannah.

"I'm half Asian, remember?" said Zoia.

"Oh yeah," Hannah chuckled.

"Pathetic! I want to skip DADA," Monica groaned.

"Better not Mon. She's a ministry person," said Susan.

"I know. I just wish I could skip without getting into trouble," said Monica.

As the four girls entered their DADA class, she could see the gloomy face of everyone. Even Hermione Granger looked unenthusiastic.

"I miss Professor Lupin," Monica groaned.

"No, you miss Lockhart," Zoia giggled. "I specifically remember you sent Lockhart a Valentine's Day card."

"Fuck off," she hissed.

The class was so boring that Zoia slept midway which didn't please Umbridge.

"Did I tell you to sleep Ms. Robinson?"

"N-no," said Zoia whose cheeks are now flushed red since the whole class is staring at her. She could see that Monica was holding her laughter.

"Detention, tonight!"

As Umbridge left, Monica laughed which made Zoia slap her shoulder.

"Why didn't you wake me up," Zoia hissed.

"Well because the class is boring, I almost fell asleep myself. My eyes were almost closed then suddenly Umbridge came. Didn't have the chance to wake you up," said Monica.

The rest of the class went by smoothly, though she hated charms the most because she's in the same class as Slytherin. She has no problem with the house itself but she hates Pansy because she made a racist comment once on Monica and Draco for calling her a mudblood in second year, because her mother's a muggle.

She's now in muggle studies and she could tell this class is going to be fun. Today's topic, they're talking about batteries. Professor Burbage made the class go in pairs and gave each one a remote control car. Obviously Zoia knows everything about muggle since her mother's a muggle and her grandma from her dad's side is a muggleborn. She took this class because Monica wanted to learn more about the muggle world and Zoia wanted to see these clueless students reacting to muggle stuff. Both girls left the class smiling because they're allowed to bring the toy car with them.

"First muggle object I owned, fantastic," Monica beamed. "Oh there's Angie."

She could see Angelina Johnson scolding Harry for getting another detention with Umbridge on their try out day.

"Scary isn't she," said Monica.

Harry messed up his hair and smirked at Zoia before he left with Ron which made her cheeks flushed red.