eight

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙨

"Hey Zoi Bean!" Ginny beamed when she saw the Hufflepuff girl enter her room. "Want to join in playing exploding snaps with us?"

"No," Zoia mumbled. "Can I sleep here?"

"Sure," said Ginny.

"I'm going to talk to her, you guys just continue playing," Monica whispered to the two girls.

"Hey Zoia of Hufflepuff," Monica threw herself to Ginny's bed, laying down next to Zoia. "Are those hickeys I see? — oh my God, you're wearing his clothes."

"Yes Mon," Zoia mumbled and buried her face in the pillow.

"And why don't you look happy?" Monica frowned at her.

"He loves me Mon — he told me he loves me after we did it," Zoia sighed. "I know he does but at the moment I forgot he doesn't just fancy me, he's in love with me — and hearing it, after we did it, I just — I feel so guilty."

"Guilty for what?" Monica brushed her hair soothingly.

"He's in love with me Mon," she finally looked up from the pillow to see her best friend.

"You love him too don't you?"

"I may have loved him before, but now? I don't know Mon. Sometimes I still think about the things I did with Anthony, but I know I fancy Harry. I don't want to treat him like he did to me but here I am, in the same position."

"Zoia. . ." Monica rubbed her shoulder.

"He told me he doesn't mind, but I know how it feels being used like that. No matter how much he said he doesn't mind."

"But you're not using him, Zoia, you like him too. You'll not get back together with Anthony if Anthony suddenly decides he wants you back right?"

Zoia shook her head.

"You won't leave him won't you?"

Zoia shook her head again.

"If someone else decided to ask you out, will you say yes?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I fancy Harry. . . I don't want to go on dates with other people because I know I'll just think of Harry the whole time."

"There you go, you're not using Harry, Zoi," Monica said softly. "You fancy him just as much as he is — okay maybe at the moment he fancies you more since he's completely in love with you, but being in love is a process Zoi. It's okay, you don't have to rush it — well you actually can't rush it, you're not in control of your feelings."

"Urgh I still feel bad, I freaked out after he said that and left him alone," Zoia huffed.

"Calm down," Monica chuckled. "Let's just go to sleep and worry about it tomorrow."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia woke up with Monica next to her. She could also see Ginny and Allie sleeping on the bed as well. She chuckled that the four managed to fit on the bed.

She got off the bed and decided to walk to go to the bathroom to wash her face and opened a new set of toothbrushes to brush her teeth.

She then went to her own room and when she opened her door, she saw Harry legs crossed, sitting on her bed.

"Oh, hey Harry," she said awkwardly.

"You left," he tried his hardest to hide the tone of hurt though Zoia still could hear it.