twenty five

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙞𝙡𝙮

It's finally Christmas break and Zoia can't stop the butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't even sleep last night due to her excitement and nervousness.

Her parents have owled her that they arrived in Canada two days ago. This makes her even more nervous because this means she's really going to spend Christmas with Harry.

What are they anyway? They act like what couples do but she doesn't even know if Harry fancies her. He invited you to stay over for Christmas but they're not even dating.

Currently Zoia's laying down on Monica's lap while eating candies at the train compartment with Hannah and Susan are sitting in front of them.

"So you're really spending your Christmas with The Potters?" asked Hannah to her.

"Yeah," said Zoia before she eats her sugar quill.

"So it's official then?" Hannah asked again.

"No," Zoia answered.

"Oh? I thought it's serious since Harry's invited you to meet his family," said Hannah.

"I don't understand either," Zoia shrugged.

"Well many girls would kill to be in your position right now, spending Christmas with the family who survived you-know-who? That's amazing," said Hannah.

"Thanks Hannah. No pressure at all," said Zoia.

"Oh calm down Zoia, they'll love you," said Monica. "Where is Potter anyway?"

"With his friends probably. Haven't met him since this morning," said Zoia. "Oh my God, what if he changed his mind?"

"I don't think he is because he's right there," said Monica pointing at Harry who's now in front of their compartment.

He waved his hand and gave her a toothy smile before he entered their compartment.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Zoia then sat up and Harry sat next to her.

"I wanted to give you this but it seems you already bought some sweets," he said as he handed her cauldron cake, chocolate bar and pumpkin pasties.

"Well it's never too much for sweets! Thanks Har," she beamed before she kissed his cheek.

"No problem," he said.

"I'm nervous, Har," she whispered to him.

"No need to be nervous Zo. Trust me, they like you," he assured her.

"They have never even met me," Zoia rolled her eyes.

"Well from the letters they sent me, they think you're a nice girl and they're excited to meet you," he said as he rubbed her shoulder.

"What exactly did you tell your parents?" she asked.

"N-nothing," he said as he messed up his hair using his other hand. Zoia noticed this is something he does when he wants to impress someone or when he's nervous.

Zoia just raised her eyebrows at him.

"I like your outfit," he said, obviously trying to change the topic.

"Thank you, Harhar," she rolled her eyes.

"What? It's true! I like it when you wear an oversized sweater. You look adorable!"

Zoia just tilted her head and looked at him. Harry raised his eyebrows as well and grinned at her. Suddenly he kissed the tip of her nose.

Monica coughed and said, "you know, there are other people here as well."