eleven

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡

"I don't know what map you're reading but this is definitely not the way to go to my common room," she said. "You're not going to hurt me or anything right?"

Harry then stopped his tracks and looked at her with a mix of concerned and hurtful expression.

"Merlin, Zoia of course not. I just need you to come with me in case I do something stupid," he said.

They were then in front of a broom cupboard. They both stood there for a couple of seconds. He had let go of her hand and his breath was starting to get heavier.

He then opened the door to see Cho Chang and Michael Corner snogging.

"Care to explain?" he said calmly but she could see his jaws were clenched and his hands were in a very tight fist. "Get out Corner. You're from D.A. aren't you?"

"Y-yeah," he stammered.

"Well you must know she has a boyfriend," he taunted him. "What are you? a fucking homewrecker," he pushed him.

"Harry, stop," Cho shrieked. "Don't you have another fight again!"

"What? Is that all this is? You cheated on me because I fought that one time?" he started to raise his voice. "Don't you fucking leave Corner."

"It's not like you haven't been having some fun time yourself," she scoffed and took a glance at Zoia.

"What? Zoia? We just study together, you know that! Snape asked her to tutor me!"

"Yeah, like she begged Snape to tutor you. I've seen you looking at him like a lost puppy Robinson. Finally get a chance to snog him huh?" Cho taunted Zoia and stood incredibly close to her.

"Don't bring Zoia into this, she didn't do anything wrong, it's you! You fucking cheated on me with Corner!" said Harry frustratedly. "We literally just shagged hours ago and here you are snogging another man!"

The thought of Harry and Cho shagging made her stomach turned. Her heart dropped at the sentence. Sure it wasn't a shocker they've shagged since they snog a lot and well, they're dating, but it still hurts hearing it from his mouth.

"DON'T LIE HARRY, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME WITH ROBINSON! I KNOW YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN SPENDING AN AWFUL LOT OF TIME TOGETHER!"

"WE JUST STUDY, MERLIN CHO, WE'RE TAKING OUR O.W.L.S. THIS YEAR. I'VE NEVER SNOGGED ZOIA MY ENTIRE LIFE, SHE'S MY FRIEND! — AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SNEERING LIKE THAT CORNER."

"I-I'm not."

"Yeah you're not. Like you haven't been snogging my girlfriend," he snarled.

"How long Cho?" he asked her while his hands are shaking.

"Oh so now you care," Cho scoffed.

"What do you mean 'now you care?' I always care," he frowned.

"So what? You ditching me to spend an awful lot of time with her is just all in my imagination then?"

"I am failing potions," he ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

"Oh really? Or is it just an excuse to have a study date with her?" she asked.

"Merlin Cho, if that bothers you, you can talk it out with me," he shook his head.

"And I told you I don't like you studying with her and you didn't listen!"

"Because she taught me more than Snape!"