sixteen

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝

Zoia entered her dorm with her face as red as a tomato. She doesn't know whether she wanted to tell her best friend or keep this a secret to her grave. Harry kissed her. Harry James Potter kissed her. The same Harry who has been her crush since her first year.

"Why are you red? Are you sick?" asked Monica.

"I'm good I'm good," Zoia coughed and went to the bathroom right away to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Looking at herself at the mirror, she brushed her lips with her index finger, just where he kissed her. She could still taste his lips, she could still smell his scent.

She then made her way to her bed right away. She laid down on her back and looked up. Is this all a dream?

What she didn't expect is for Monica to suddenly sit on the side of her bed.

"I know something happened," said Monica. "You've been spending more time with him, he notices you a lot more, you came here with reddened face. . . You kissed didn't you?"

Zoia bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"Oh my God," Monica gasped. "I knew it."

"I don't even know he was going to do that," said Zoia blushing.

"Zoi, I'm happy for you, you know that. I know you've liked him since first year and I'm happy you're finally close with him, even kissed him."

"Why do I feel like a but is coming," said Zoia while frowning.

"But. . . He just broke up with Cho and he's been snogging a lot of girls lately, surely you know that, you saw him a couple of times snogging girls," said Monica.

"I know."

"No, I don't think you understand Zoi. He's trying to get his mind off Cho," said Monica. "I love you and I don't want you to be one of his rebounds."

"I'm not going to get attached Mon."

"Really? You won't get attached to your long term crush who finally paid attention to you?" Monica raised her eyebrows.

"I know what I'm doing," said Zoia. "I won't get hurt."

"Fine. . . Just be smart," said Monica. "But still, congratulations on kissing the chosen one."

"Whatever," Zoia rolled her eyes before she playfully pushed Monica off her bed.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After their kiss, Harry and Zoia have been spending more time together. Sometimes during their study session, they don't even study, they just talk and joke around. Other times, it leads to them snogging.

Ginny screamed when Zoia told her that Harry and her kissed. As a celebration, Ginny gave her a small book. Each page is filled with the same writing which is the poem Ginny and her wrote for Harry when Ginny was in her first year and Zoia was in her second year.

Currently Harry and Zoia are at the broom cupboard after their heated snogging session. They were supposed to be at DADA class but they have a better plan, which is snogging.

"C'mere," he said to her who's currently grabbing her tie that he threw when they were snogging.

As she was in front of him, he put he tie around her neck and started to tie it. She looked at his concentrated face the whole time. She then switched from staring at his face to focus her gaze on his swollen lips, courtesy her. She smirked at the sight.

"Done," he smiled at her.

After he was done, she started to kiss him again.

"Can't get enough of me huh?" he smirked.

"Shut up," she said and started to snog him again.

"As much as I love this, we need to go to class Zozo," he said.

She wanted to ask him a question but afraid she'll ruin everything. He's not even her boyfriend, she shouldn't be worried about this.

"Are you snogging someone else as well?" she suddenly said.

Harry raised his eyebrows at the question.

"Do you want me to snog other people?"

"Of course not," she said.

"Well then great, because I haven't been snogging anyone ever since I kissed you," he smirked at her before he kissed her again.

As they arrived at transfiguration class, everyone was there already, however Professor Mcgonagall wasn't which means they're not late. Monica raised her eyebrows at her when she entered with Harry, knowing what they did since it's a common occurrence now. Ron smirked at Harry while Hermione shook her head in disapproval.

Zoia and Harry decided to sit next to each other. Zoia always had a hard time concentrating everytime she sits next to Harry at class with their knees touching each other and his hand that's in very close proximity to her's. She would always steal glances at him as well which she was sure he noticed because he kept smirking. That's alright though because she also caught him staring at her a lot.

"We should study again after school," he whispered to her ear which gave her goosebumps.

"Can't. Quidditch practice," she said.

Harry huffed and continued to write on his notes.

"How about after practice?" he whispered again.

"I'd be tired," she said.

Zoia could see his disappointed face when he went back to writing on his notes again.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After her quidditch practice, Zoia, Monica. Hannah and Susan decided to get an ice cream cake from the kitchen and eat the whole thing at their dorm.

"Fuck, I love ice cream cake," said Zoia.

"Same," said Hannah.

"Talking about fuck and love, do tell us about Harry, Zoi," Monica wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh shove off," Zoia groaned.

"No, please, do enlighten us," said Susan excitedly.

"There's nothing going on," said Zoia.

"Oh really? You guys spending a lot of time together and snogging for weeks is nothing?" said Monica.

"We just snog, talk, and study," said Zoia.

"Nice," Susan patted her back.

"Well we're happy for you Zoi. We know how much you're whipped over that man," said Hannah.

"Well he hasn't been snogging anyone except you so I think that says something," said Monica.

"Have you both — shagged?" asked Hannah.

"Helga no Hannah. We just started whatever we are," said Zoia.

"True, don't give in easily Zoi," said Monica.

"Is he any good?" asked Hannah again. "Mia, that girl he snogged at the halloween party, has been going around saying that he's a good kisser."

Zoia then remembered what happened during Halloween and the memory of it made her stomach churned.

"He is good," said Zoia.

"I think you're good as well Zoi since he stopped snogging other girls for you," said Susan.

"Of course my bestfriend is good! She's Zoia Novelia Robinson for fuck's sake!" Monica bragged about her best friend. "That boy should be grateful he's able to kiss her."