five

𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜

Today's monday, which means after school, Zoia has to tutor Harry at the library. She suddenly feels pressured to look good.

She started wearing very light makeup everyday to class since last year. Usually she's a chapstick person, however since she'll be spending more time with Harry today, she decided to wear a lip tint.

Pathetic, she thought.

Sometimes she cringed at herself for being this way for a boy. She guessed the teenage hormones really kicked in.

The liptint is a very natural color so it doesn't stand out, however she knows she's wearing one which is what's important to her. As long as she feels good and looks good in it, it doesn't matter what people say or think. It gives her confidence and that's all that matters.

"Have I ever told you, you're bloody gorgeous," said Monica before they left their dorm.

"Everyday, and everyday I also say you look gorgeous," said Zoia. "I seriously don't get how you're still single."

"Because they're pussies," said Monica.

"Agreed."

Today's herbology, they are reviewing Mandrakes. This took her back to her second year when they took Herbology with Gryffindor and Neville fainted. She always thought Mandrakes are a menace to society for how ugly they look, although they are very helpful in unpetrifying her back in second year.

"I really hope my future children won't be this ugly," said Monica, talking about the Mandrake plant.

"Amen," said Zoia.

"I have a feeling I'll fail herbology," said Hannah.

"Han, O.W.L.S is next year, calm down, we just started school," said Zoia.

"Says you," said Hannah.

"What? I'm not a genius. I'm not Granger."

"Still better than me," Hannah shrugged. "I don't know how Neville is so good at this."

"Since when you're friends with Neville?" asked Zoia.

"I'm not, Ernie just told me that he's good at Herbology."

"Maybe. . . You should ask Neville to tutor you," Monica wiggled her eyebrows.

"See! I told you this yesterday!" said Susan.

"I'll — think about it," said Hannah.

The highlight of today besides tutoring Harry later is that her mother sent her bento box for lunch. She loves that her mother likes to send her food from home to take a break from Hogwarts' foods.

Finally the time has come. She walked to the library five minutes before the time they should meet. The whole time she was walking she played around with her fingers. She was completely nervous. What if she kept stuttering, what if she can't make a full coherent sentence due to her being nervous around the boy.

Again, pathetic.

Like Monica said, all of this for a boy. She shook her head and entered the library. As expected, he wasn't there yet so she decided to review on her own.

Not long after that, Harry arrived with messy hair and uniform. Zoia sighed knowing what kept him.

"Sorry, lost track of time," he said in heavy breathing while he sat in front of her.

"You missed a button," said Zoia.

"Shit, sorry."

"Okay so I think we should study about the Draught of Peace because Professor Snape told me you failed to make one," said Zoia.

"Fucking Snape, but yeah I did. He was unfair though. He just hated me and got rid of my potion!"

"Whatever, you still weren't able to make one because you missed a step," said Zoia. "Honestly, in potions you just need to concentrate and follow the instructions."

"Wow, if you're just going to insult me like Snape, I wouldn't have agreed," Harry huffed.

Zoia's cheeks turned flushed red. Your crush hating on you is definitely not something she's looking forward to.

"I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just giving you advice," she said patiently.

"Yeah, whatever, can we just start?"

"Oh yeah."

Then Zoia explained to him everything he needed to know about The Draught of Peace. She even gave him study cards for him to memorize the ingredients.

"You made these?" he asked.

"Well yeah. . ."

"Thank you," he smiled gratefully at her. "You didn't have to but thank you this will be a life saver!"

"Well I kind of have to teach you don't I. Professor Snape expected a lot from me and if I can make things easier for the both of us, why not."

"Where have you been all my life? Thank you truly. I'm sorry if I was a bit rude earlier," he said.

"Don't worry about it," she shook her head.

"Well, same time wednesday?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Brilliant! Well see you around Zoia," he said before he left the library.

As he left, she buried her face with her hand trying to hold her smile. This silly little girl crush is really getting to her. Monica told her to move on but if she has to meet him a lot like this, she doesn't think she'll be able to.

When she arrived back at her dorm, she jumped to her bed, burying her face into her pillow and mumbled, "best day ever."

"It really is sad to see you whipped over him," Monica shook her head.

"Who are we talking about?" asked Hannah.

Although Hanah and Susan have been their dorm mates since first year, Zoia never tells them about her long term crush on Harry.

Monica then eyed Zoia and Zoia eyed her back. Eventually Zoia sighed and said, "promise not to tell anyone."

"I swear," said Hannah and Susan at the same time.

"Harry."

"I knew it!" Hannah kind of screamed. "I kind of guessed you fancy him since you couldn't take your eyes off him during the yule ball."

"Well I actually didn't expect it. Wow," said Susan.

"How can you not expect it? SHE'S BLOODY OBVIOUS ABOUT IT!" said Monica.

Zoia just fell back into her bed and laid in a starfish position while looking up.

"So how was the tutoring?" asked Monica.

"Tutoring?" Hannah raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Professor Snape told me to tutor him and it went well thank you very much," said Zoia. "Now if you all don't mind, I'm going to sleep."

It was one of the best sleeps she's ever gotten.