twenty six

𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

Zoia woke up with a smile plastered on her face, inhaling the scent of the boy laid on her chest, clinging to his dear life. She ran her fingers through his brown locks using her right hand while her left hand went to grab her wand to open the curtains.

She was met with the sight of ice-cold wisdom from the window, a view that looks like a blank canvas as the innocent white snows falling from the sky, decorating the once boring landscape.

This is her second morning here; today is Christmas morning. Last night, they made gingerbread cookies and Sirius distributed matching onesie Christmas jumpers for everyone hence why she's currently wearing one.

Not wanting to wake up her peacefully sleeping boyfriend, she let him be and decided to turn on the tv. Tom & Jerry came on the screen right away, courtesy of what he watched last night.

It seems like Harry heard the famous sound of Tom & Jerry because he slowly flutters his eyes open.

"Zo," he said in a hoarse voice.

Zoia looked down to see him trying hard to open his eyes which made her chuckle.

"Hey love," she kissed his head, resulting in him snuggling closer to her.

"Why are you watching my show?"

"It's the first thing that came up on screen and I don't mind," she shrugged. "It's entertaining."

"I know right," he smiled and kissed her shoulder. "Did I drool on you?"

"Yes," she said, trying to contain her laugh.

"Oh no Zoia I'm so sorry, this is so embarrassing," he groaned and hid his face to her chest.

"I'm kidding," she laughed and kissed his head. "You sleep beautifully. Well, you will still be beautiful even if you drool."

"You once drool, you know," said Harry.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did," he chuckled. "I wiped it. You look completely adorable," he kissed her jawline.

"That's disgusting," she scrunched up her nose. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, it's normal love," he kissed her shoulder. "I had a very good dream. I took you snorkeling and I saved you from the huge shark that's trying to eat you."

"How's that a good dream? I almost got eaten alive!"

"I'm not done," he said. "And then you gave me a giant teddy bear wearing a shirt that says, 'Harry #1 Hero'. After that, we bought Buckingham Palace and we became the King and Queen."

"What?" she laughed.

"It's cool! We became royalty! We were so famous and so rich!"

"You're so weird, Monica is right," she kissed his lightning bolt scar. "Does this ever hurt?" she traced his scar.

"No," he shook his head. "But Dumbledore once told me this is no ordinary scar."

"No shit. You got this from the killing curse!"

"I know. Cool right?" he said cockily. "I was a baby when I took down the darkest wizard of all time."

"It was luck. It's because of the Prophecy. I read about it when I was younger."

"10 points to Hufflepuff," he smirked. "But do you know that Voldemort had a Horcrux?"

"Huh? What's that?"