nine*

𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙪𝙗

All barriers Zoia has been putting up in between her and Harry have officially been crushed down. The two are closer than ever and that's including a certain activity.

That doesn't necessarily mean they shag all the time. Though the two are trying to be discreet about it, it's still plainly obvious in the eyes of everybody. Ginny, Monica, and Hermione have teased her and congratulate her about it. Ron has been teasing Harry as well causing the bespectacled boy to be a blushing mess.

However, this causes a strain in Zoia and Allie's friendship. The blonde girl has been avoiding the two altogether which Zoia and Harry noticed. The cold replies and avoiding stares made the Hufflepuff girl frown at the blonde.

The two lovers are currently in the hot tub alone in the middle of the night while the rest are sleeping. He put his right arm on the hot tub behind her while she's sitting next to him wrapping her left leg on his right thigh.

"I love your bikini," he smirked at her.

"Yeah, the bikini you got me from Bora Bora," she grinned.

"Yeah, the one I got for you because I know it'll look bloody good on you," he rubbed her stomach soothingly with her left hand.

"Stop it," she giggled from his touch.

"Stop what? You want me to stop touching you?" he raised her eyebrows.

She stayed silent then she suddenly kissed his neck. He shuts his eyes for a moment from the pleasure of her kiss and slowly brings his hand on her stomach lower and lower.

"Can I touch you?" he whispered to her.

"Yes," she replied before she sucked his sweet spot causing him to let out a small moan.

It was not long until she started to moan as well feeling his touch on her folds. He rubbed her clit painfully slow, causing her to let out a frustrated groan.

"Stop fucking teasing me," she hissed.

"Patience love," he smirked.

He kept teasing her until he slowly fastened his pace. He kept rubbing her clit and finally entered a finger and two.

"Fuck Harry, faster please, faster," she hid her face to the crook of his neck.

And he complied. He felt her slowly getting closer and closer due to the change in her breathing and her clenching around him.

"C'mon love, cum on my fingers," he whispered to her and she did. She kissed the crook of his neck afterwards then looked up to him.

"You're so fucking hot, Harry," she kissed his jawline. "Making me so fucking horny all the time."

She then straddled him and wasted no time to kiss him. He smiled in between their kisses and rubbed her thigh throughout their snogging session, making the girl more of a mess. He licked her bottom lips, asking permission to enter and the next thing they know, they're fighting for dominance with their tongue.

"Can I fuck you Harry?" she asked as she pulled away.

"Do whatever the fuck you want to me," he said breathlessly.

She slipped her bottom to the side while he pushed his swimming trunk down. She then sat on him, feeling him slowly filling her inside. They both groaned in pleasure from the feeling.

After she adjusted to his size, she started bouncing up and down and switching to riding him when she feels like it.

Harry threw his head in pleasure while squeezing her thigh tightly that it could potentially leave a bruise. What Harry notices every time she's on top is how she has a rhythm when she rides him which makes the experience even more pleasurable.