ten

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙡𝙪𝙜 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗

Slughorn's Christmas party is coming up and Zoia couldn't be more excited. She was about to ask Anthony to be her plus one, however Anthony was invited by Slughorn himself when he found out Anthony's uncle just became the new President of MACUSA.

Zoia ended up making Monica as her plus while Anthony made Padma as his plus one so Monica and Padma can be in the party as well.

"I don't know what to do," Ginny sighed and hid her face on her pillow.

Monica's currently spending time with Padma so Zoia decided to hang out with Ginny who's having a relationship problem with Dean.

"We always fight and he's treating me like I'm fragile, it's annoying! He reminds me of Phlegm!" said Ginny frustratedly, who's now laying down on her back.

Zoia decided to lay down next to her.

"Don't call Fleur Phlegm, Gin," she chuckled. "And about Dean, why don't you talk it out with him."

"Is that what you told Ron? You know he broke up with Lav yesterday right?" said Ginny.

"What? He did?"

"Yes. Hermione said Lavender spent the night crying but she said they ended on good terms. Well Hermione and Ron decided to go to Slughorn's Christmas party together, 'as friends'," Ginny explained.

"Really?" Zoia beamed. "Thank God it works out for all of them. See? You need to listen to my advice! Talk to Dean, heart to heart."

"Fine, I will," Ginny huffed.

"I heard Harry's taking Luna for Slughorn's party," said Zoia.

"So I've heard," Ginny replied. "Ironic isn't it."

"Yeah," Zoia chuckled.

"You're going to invite Dean right?"

"Yeah," Ginny shrugged. "And I assume you're going with Anthony?"

"Yes, but Monica's my plus one and Padma's his plus one, so they can be there as well you know," Zoia answered.

"That's sweet of you both," said Ginny. "You both are the same person, it's crazy."

"That's what people say," Zoia chuckled. "Anyway, I'm calling it, Hermione and Ron are going to date soon."

"Depends on my stupid brother's obliviousness," said Ginny.

"I think he's starting to acknowledge it," Zoia replied. "Besides he smelled Hermione during potions."

Ginny frowned at her statement.

"During our first day, at potions there's Amortentia. The scent of it is what attracts us. Yesterday, he told me he smelled your mum's cooking, bacon and the perfume he gave Hermione in fifth year. He was oblivious to it though, and said that the reason why he smelled Hermione was because Hermione was sitting next to him," Zoia explained.

"Stupid," Ginny shook her head. "And what did you smell?"

"Chocolate chip cookies, quaffle and Anthony's perfume," Zoia answered. "I didn't realize it was Anthony's perfume until like weeks later though."

"And what do you think Harry smelled?" Ginny teased her.

"Probably, Cho, Cho and oh yeah! Cho," Zoia rolled her eyes and Ginny just laughed.

"What do you think you'll smell?" Zoia asked Ginny.

"I don't know," she answered.

"Slughorn lets me use Potions classroom for my research any time I want and to our advantage there's amortentia there, you can smell it if you want," Zoia suggested.